`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 1/2 boxes of 2012-13 Contenders

RE: 3 1/2 boxes of 2012-13 Contenders
This product has been just brutal for me also. Will never buy another one. I am looking forward to your posts on Panini Select when it comes out in 2 weeks Smile
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

I thought select was coming out April 3rd?....Shoot man, I cant wait for that stuff to come out. THe funds are a little low since I just busted 9 boxes so I hope I am able to squeeze out a box or two. Its suppose to be like $130-140 per box...I am hoping I can get two boxes for $250.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Question, sir ... which uni is Vince Carter in?

Also, look at it this way ... maybe the Morris brothers will show up together to sign their cards, LOL

(04-01-2013, 06:41 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Question, sir ... which uni is Vince Carter in?

Also, look at it this way ... maybe the Morris brothers will show up together to sign their cards, LOL
The VC is in a Mavs Uni, RJ

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Yeah that select stuff looks awesome. The only thing I am worried about is that the product is going to get hot and the box may turn into the prizm effect. I would hate to see the price go up every week. April 3rd is the actual release date, looks like I had the wrong date written down.
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

(04-01-2013, 11:12 PM)ndevoy Wrote: Yeah that select stuff looks awesome. The only thing I am worried about is that the product is going to get hot and the box may turn into the prizm effect. I would hate to see the price go up every week. April 3rd is the actual release date, looks like I had the wrong date written down.
The prices wont go up for a few weeks though. Plenty of time to grab a few boxes. Me? I am looking at either two or three boxes depending on where the price point ends up.

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(04-02-2013, 06:55 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: The prices wont go up for a few weeks though. Plenty of time to grab a few boxes. Me? I am looking at either two or three boxes depending on where the price point ends up.
I hope to have my 2 boxes by Tuesday. If you have broken any by then I am sure we will be able to make a trade. There are some awesome looking Birds in there [Image: wink.gif]
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]