Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 3 1/2 boxes of 2012-13 Contenders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I did great on my other breaks, GREAT. I decided to press my luck on a product that I am not too hot on. I paid $111 per box for this. This stuff was just terrible to me.

Rookie autos-
Marcus Morris rookie auto redemption
Markieff Morris rookie auto redemption
Austin Rivers
Jeremy Lamb
Jae Crowder
Will Barton (2)
Tyshawn Taylor
Kim English
Maalik Wayns
Kris Joseph
Alec BUrks
Jonas Valanciunas
Greg Stiemsma

Historic Contenders auto
Robert Horry /49

Contenders Materials
Kenny Anderson /99

Substantial Signatures
Vince Carter /49

ROY Contenders
Anthony Davis (2)
Jeremy Lamb
Thomas RObinson (the bottom of the die cut isn't it great shape)
Meyers Leonard
Terrence ROss
Harrison Barnes
Bradley beal

Contenders Silver-
Brandon Jennings /25

Rookie Remembrance
Wit Chamberlain, Iverson, CP3,LeBron,D-Rose

Playoff Contenders
Rodman, Kobe

Stat. Contenders
Durant

Legendary Contenders
Shaq, Cousy
Ouch wasn't this your least favorite product so far this year?
Yup! I hated it then and I hate it even more now. I felt lucky so I tested my luck.
The Jonas would have been an awesome hit several months back. His autos were in the hundreds at one point.
(03-30-2013, 09:59 AM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]The Jonas would have been an awesome hit several months back. His autos were in the hundreds at one point.
Really?....I've never even heard of him. I got killed on this stuff. It was pretty bad.

Not your card or anything, but it shows there is interest in him. May be worth holding onto til next season.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-13-Panini-Pri...7675.l2557
What the.....Seriously? Wow. If I got 1/3 of that i'd be happy, lol.
Hes really good, but he hit the Rookie wall. Hes making a comeback though. Youll make some change with that next year if he continues to grow. he can be a beast.
Maybe you can trade some of the hits in for a loose pack or two, you're bound to hit another Kobe auto...
(03-30-2013, 11:55 AM)SHowley2003 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you can trade some of the hits in for a loose pack or two, you're bound to hit another Kobe auto...
lol I bought him out....Otherwise, I would be all on it.
Pages: 1 2