`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Bowman Platinum hanger pack x3 Scans

2012 Bowman Platinum hanger pack x3 Scans
Bought the last 3 discounted hanger packs of 2012 Bowman Platinum at Walmart and I am not totally bummed over the pulls because I got my first Billy Hamilton's. Was after the last few packs of 2012 Topps Chrome but I couldn't find any so I settled for these. Haven't had the best of luck with packs lately so maybe posting will help.

[Image: Cards_zpse49a2069.jpg]
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

RE: 2012 Bowman Platinum hanger pack x3 Scans
That's pretty nice landing two rubies out of three hangers. I'm a little bummed that I couldn't find any more around here. I cleaned out a couple of Targets and Walmarts and spent more than I should have, but pulled a few autos and a bunch of color ... retail was pretty nice for Platinum last year.
Kepler

I actually pulled three rubies but the other one was a C.J. Wilson. I have pulled one auto from the Platinum and it was a Tyler Collins numbered to 300? something. There are a couple more of the Best of 2012 Topps I think it is at this Walmart and I may get one if not both of them. I have pulled two of the numbered to 25 Ginter mini's out of those.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

That's real nice. I had zero luck with last year's A&G - minus a Vernon Wells framed mem from a group break - so when I saw how many packs were in the best of boxes, I shied away. If I find one with more Platinum or Chrome in it I might just have to pick one up.
Kepler

I'm guessing that you're holding on to the gold Cespedes?

(03-27-2013, 12:44 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I'm guessing that you're holding on to the gold Cespedes?
Its an extra if your interested. I just have to add it to my org and I will send you an offer.

Good pulls very colorful.