Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Bowman Platinum hanger pack x3 Scans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bought the last 3 discounted hanger packs of 2012 Bowman Platinum at Walmart and I am not totally bummed over the pulls because I got my first Billy Hamilton's. Was after the last few packs of 2012 Topps Chrome but I couldn't find any so I settled for these. Haven't had the best of luck with packs lately so maybe posting will help.

[Image: Cards_zpse49a2069.jpg]
That's pretty nice landing two rubies out of three hangers. I'm a little bummed that I couldn't find any more around here. I cleaned out a couple of Targets and Walmarts and spent more than I should have, but pulled a few autos and a bunch of color ... retail was pretty nice for Platinum last year.
I actually pulled three rubies but the other one was a C.J. Wilson. I have pulled one auto from the Platinum and it was a Tyler Collins numbered to 300? something. There are a couple more of the Best of 2012 Topps I think it is at this Walmart and I may get one if not both of them. I have pulled two of the numbered to 25 Ginter mini's out of those.
That's real nice. I had zero luck with last year's A&G - minus a Vernon Wells framed mem from a group break - so when I saw how many packs were in the best of boxes, I shied away. If I find one with more Platinum or Chrome in it I might just have to pick one up.
I'm guessing that you're holding on to the gold Cespedes?
(03-27-2013, 12:44 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing that you're holding on to the gold Cespedes?
Its an extra if your interested. I just have to add it to my org and I will send you an offer.
Good pulls very colorful.