`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 contenders insert needs! updated(4 left!)

2012 contenders insert needs! updated(4 left!)
im trying to piece these insert sets together and could use some help.. so ANY help would be appreciated. just post here,send an offer or a PM if you have anything,thank you

Rookie of the Year Contenders
7:Robert griffin-IN COMING
8:Russell Wilson
12:Alfred Morris-IN COMING

Rookie Stallions
3:Bernard Pierce
4Big Grinoug Martin-IN COMING
5:Justin Blackmon-IN COMING
10:Ryan Tannehill-IN COMING
23:Luke Kuechly-IN COMING

Legendary Champions
10:Kurt Warner
17:Jerry Rice

[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: 2012 contenders insert needs!
Have the ROY RG3! And the Luck Week 8 if you need that. I'll give you a look for it, but not being picky here...
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(03-17-2013, 10:39 AM)monsterx Wrote: Have the ROY RG3! And the Luck Week 8 if you need that. I'll give you a look for it, but not being picky here...
awesome thank you!
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I have these ones of your list. I am interested in the Gore Patch. I have not added them to my org and would love to work toward a trade for the Gore.
5Tongueeyton Manning
25:Rod Smith

4Big Grinoug Martin
5:Justin Blackmon
10:Ryan Tannehill
13:Alfred Morris
14:Bruce Irvin
20:Vontaze Burflict
23:Luke Kuechly
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

http://s470.photobucket.com/albums/rr70/brett031382/

Super collecting 2008 Leaf Certified, Patrick Willis and multi color patch autos

(03-17-2013, 12:43 PM)bdb1 Wrote: I have these ones of your list. I am interested in the Gore Patch. I have not added them to my org and would love to work toward a trade for the Gore.
5Tongueeyton Manning
25:Rod Smith

4Big Grinoug Martin
5:Justin Blackmon
10:Ryan Tannehill
13:Alfred Morris
14:Bruce Irvin
20:Vontaze Burflict
23:Luke Kuechly
certainly.. the gore is rough around the edges.. i bought it that way,but its still in a magnetic case.. up to you,just shoot me an offer please

When i get back home tonight ill check what you have left you need i have alot of it
Photobucket

(03-17-2013, 02:05 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: When i get back home tonight ill check what you have left you need i have alot of it
thank you!

I have turbin kendricks wright stallions and the brees legends if you need them ill send them to ya
Photobucket

(03-17-2013, 06:35 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: I have turbin kendricks wright stallions and the brees legends if you need them ill send them to ya
i def need them! you can check me? i added some inserts and rc's and goods.. i know theres some skins' i added!

(03-17-2013, 06:43 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: i def need them! you can check me? i added some inserts and rc's and goods.. i know theres some skins' i added!
No worries man ill just add them in I think i have an extra morris as well
Photobucket