`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Biggest pull of a lifetime, and it was my first box...

RE: Biggest pull of a lifetime, and it was my first box...
BABE RUTH IS HERE! Topps sent my redemption to me yesterday and its beautiful! Let me know what you think!
http://t.co/JUbh3SMusn

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Absolutely beautiful card! I would have been shaking so bad I probably would have dropped it. Congratulations on your most excellent card!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(08-29-2013, 11:10 AM)KSUmarlow04 Wrote: BABE RUTH IS HERE! Topps sent my redemption to me yesterday and its beautiful! Let me know what you think!
http://t.co/JUbh3SMusn
Congrats and thanks for sharing....I literaly starting crying when you did in your video (yes I'm a sap!). What a thing of beauty! AWESOME...freakin AWESOME. I really hope you are able to keep it for awhile. Enjoy and thanks for making my day........

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(08-29-2013, 11:57 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Congrats and thanks for sharing....I literaly starting crying when you did in your video (yes I'm a sap!). What a thing of beauty! AWESOME...freakin AWESOME. I really hope you are able to keep it for awhile. Enjoy and thanks for making my day........
Aww! Thank you! I got all my tears out of the way when Topps sent me the tracking number. This is all so surreal and I feel so lucky! I am becoming attached to the card and will keep it for a while. Thanks again!

(08-29-2013, 11:58 AM)KSUmarlow04 Wrote: Aww! Thank you! I got all my tears out of the way when Topps sent me the tracking number. This is all so surreal and I feel so lucky! I am becoming attached to the card and will keep it for a while. Thanks again!
It has become your "Precious"...LOL.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Congratulations again,and on a secondary note..
I like long walks on the beach and busting wax by
the moonlight Tongue ..JK good luck...
Mattingly Collection.2503 different

I'm looking for Mattingly,Pujols,All Current
& Great Yankees,& HOFers in all Sports.
[Image: e1a26f5e-c283-43da-a60f-eb714950ec46_zpsa04dbf07.jpg]

(08-29-2013, 11:58 AM)KSUmarlow04 Wrote: Aww! Thank you! I got all my tears out of the way when Topps sent me the tracking number. This is all so surreal and I feel so lucky! I am becoming attached to the card and will keep it for a while. Thanks again!
Congrats!
But a little disappointed that you're not selling it to Zeigler for $50 .... Smile
I'm glad you redeemed it and are holding on to it for a while! That's very cool!
But a little disappointed in Topps ... They got your card to you before my Ty Cobb card, and I redeemed mine over 16 months ago?!?! What's up with that?
Anyway,
Congrats and enjoy!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Beautiful card. I don't particularly care for the way that they packed it but as long as the card wasn't scratched then it doesn't matter now. Enjoy it!
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

(08-29-2013, 04:12 PM)jdberia Wrote: Beautiful card. I don't particularly care for the way that they packed it but as long as the card wasn't scratched then it doesn't matter now. Enjoy it!
Agreed!!! I am struggling with how to keep it safe right now until I have it slabbed. I inspected the surface, and although there are no major issues there is a tiny imperfection on the right side of the bat. Not sure if this will severely affect the grade or not.

Thanks!
(08-29-2013, 03:38 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Congrats!
But a little disappointed that you're not selling it to Zeigler for $50 .... Smile
I'm glad you redeemed it and are holding on to it for a while! That's very cool!
But a little disappointed in Topps ... They got your card to you before my Ty Cobb card, and I redeemed mine over 16 months ago?!?! What's up with that?
Anyway,
Congrats and enjoy!
I actually reached out to the VP of Sports and Entertainment division and expressed my frustrations with customer service. I wasn't trying to rush the card by any means, but they were unable to give me ANY information. From the time I e-mailed him to the time I got the card, 2 weeks!! Maybe I was being impatient, but I got my card!
Thanks!

Very nice pull! Unbelievable! Congrats!