IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
2013 Pay It Forward

2013 Pay It Forward
Now looking for about 12-15 members.
The Rules are going to be simple.
1) The giving will be done on this thread anywhere else is not following the rules on this endeavor.
2) I need your address so pm me (ehh) once I let you know if you're in or not.
3) There is no limit on Bookvalue to send but I hope everyone will do mid to high end value. Mainly trying to help build a fellow members PC without trading so that they have a great Surprise mail day.
4) You will then post the cards you received on the thread. (we all want to see what you get)
5) You will choose 1 name for the list and PM me(ehh) the name of the name you chose. I will then pm you the address and fire away.
6) Your name will be crossed out from the list until everyone trying this out has received something.
7) Participating members need to have been ACTIVE & TRUSTED Beckett members for 6+ months.
8) Finally, member who wish to participate must have a minimum of 5 completed trades here on Beckett and good trader feedback.
9) Traders with over 100 trades & 1000 posts, etc will get priority. (I don't want this one to stale out like all the others have ha)
10) Lastly make sure you put what you would like to receive. (Be reasonable some of us send nicer stuff but don't ask for Luck, Brady, Peyton, & Griffin autos etc).
Let's get started!

1) ehh - Jay Cutler, HoF autos, HoF rookie cards (graded or none)
2) aviat0rshades - Seattle Seahawks, 2012 Magic autos.
3) ftballcardz - Hines Ward
4) swjrp10 - Colts, Lions, HOF, cut signatures (autos/relics/high end vintage)
5) chads-cards - Keary Colbert, Sean Taylor, 2011 Certified NFL die cuts, steelers and Hof patch & Autos
6) cybertrenz02 - raiders, 2011 & 2012 manufactured jsy autos
7) biglump007 - Tyson Jackson, 1997 leaf reproduction autos, 2012 national treasures century gold legend and vet autos
8) koolkellygirl - Steven Jackson, Marshall Faulk, Sam Bradford, Thurman Thomas, Jerome Bettis, JJ Watt, Kurt Warner, Lamichael James, Absolute Ground Hoggs Materials(any year)
9) roostersclassics11 - All Redskins, 2012 bronze retail and #/199 Crown Royale Rookie paydirt
10) jfrench91 - topps RCs from 1957 to present
11 ) ricky williams 34 - Ricky Williams, 09 Magic Auto Needs, & cards #ed 34/xx
12) branesergen - Peyton Manning, 2010 magic, Michael jordan and jenny McCarthy
13) pbean - Barry Sanders, Josh Freeman, Mathew Stafford, pre 1970's HOF RC's (last to receive due to sending 1st)
14) cox1781 - Brett Favre, Randy Moss, Michael Vick, Harry Douglas, Dustin Keller, Felix Jones, Darren Mcfadden, & Knowshon Moreno
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

RE: 2013 Pay It Forward
Crap I don't have 100 trades but I'm super close to 1000 posts! I'd like in.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

You got it Jay. I forgot to mention, put what you are wanting sent to you....I will go edit that part now.

(03-06-2013, 08:40 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Crap I don't have 100 trades but I'm super close to 1000 posts! I'd like in.

Im interested in participating...... Hines Ward of course Wink
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Got you down Mike.

(03-06-2013, 08:52 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: Im interested in participating...... Hines Ward of course Wink

Mike man you need to collect something else....don't have a single ward auto....lol
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Great idea!! this should be fun to watch.

I'm in, heres what I collect
Colts, Lions, HOF, cut signatures (autos/relics/high end vintage)
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Hopefully this one works out. Let's see some good stuff guys!

Got you down Justin.

(03-06-2013, 09:03 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: I'm in, heres what I collect
Colts, Lions, HOF, cut signatures (autos/relics/high end vintage)