`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
RW34's March 10-day BGS Submission--Scans and shipping info soon!

RE: Any interest in a 10-day BGS Submission?
(03-04-2013, 12:08 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: LOL!! It's easier if you just forget they exist for awhile. It's like getting gifts all over again. Tongue

(and I hear through the grapevine that we done well this go around...) Big Grin
Lol hope you're not holding back some insider info! I actually did forget about half of what I sent to be honest lmao, hopefully you have the full list of what I sent or I can find mine!

I'm ancy and hearing that things looked good makes me even more ancy.. Grrrr
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Like I told you in email, the stuff I've been sending in is for PC so I'm no where near in a hurry to get them back. That said should you get enough interest on the 10 day I might have a few non autos I can justify getting graded at this rate. That said, don't include me in your count to decide on doing it or not. IF it's a go I'll see what I can contribute.

Either way, you're still the forum darling for doing this Big Grin
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(03-04-2013, 10:48 AM)krayzie83 Wrote: Lol hope you're not holding back some insider info! I actually did forget about half of what I sent to be honest lmao, hopefully you have the full list of what I sent or I can find mine!
Not holding anything back at all... just heard from a friend of a friend who spoke with a friend that we'd be happy with this submission. Wink
You know I have the excel spreadsheet with everyone's cards, so no worries. I'll keep your best 9.5 and send the rest back. Angel

(03-04-2013, 11:18 AM)gjhobbs Wrote: I'm ancy and hearing that things looked good makes me even more ancy.. Grrrr
Ha! I hear ya!

(03-04-2013, 12:39 PM)y2hood Wrote: Like I told you in email, the stuff I've been sending in is for PC so I'm no where near in a hurry to get them back. That said should you get enough interest on the 10 day I might have a few non autos I can justify getting graded at this rate. That said, don't include me in your count to decide on doing it or not. IF it's a go I'll see what I can contribute.

Either way, you're still the forum darling for doing this Big Grin
Blush
Thanks, I'll keep you on the potential list!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

RE: RW34's March 10-day BGS Submission--GOING LIVE! Shipping deadline: March 22
Okay, decided to go for it... With all the commitments so far, we'll be fine.

Those of you that submitted in the January 45 day sub, these cards will be coming back right around the same time. It's a good way for you to save on shipping home by doubling up orders. Wink

I'll set the survey up sometime soon, verify with me that you want in and I'll send it to you!

I'm in for 10. I'll get them packed up and in the mail this week.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Awesome! Hopefully my redemption makes it back in time for this but I'm in regardless.. Will pull a few out sometime this week. Thanks as always!

Thanks guys! Email sent with survey info! Smile

PM's heading to the new submitters!

(ps: we'll do another 45-day sub here before long. This is primarily for my impatient submitters and those who are willing to spend the extra few bucks for a 3 week v. 3 month turn around. If you have just jerseys or base/inserts, this is only $2 more for the quick submission...well worth it imo!!)

I have 5 or 6 to send in as well, depending how good they look..Smile I should have them in my hands next week, I will try my best to get them to you ASAP!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(03-09-2013, 10:02 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Thanks guys! Email sent with survey info! Smile

PM's heading to the new submitters!

(ps: we'll do another 45-day sub here before long. This is primarily for my impatient submitters and those who are willing to spend the extra few bucks for a 3 week v. 3 month turn around. If you have just jerseys or base/inserts, this is only $2 more for the quick submission...well worth it imo!!)
I'm going to grab a few cards for the submission, can you send me the survey?
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]