`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Castro Gehrig Williams Braun Ozzie Pujols Wright Yount Sandberg Pacquiao Autos FT

RE: Castro Gehrig Williams Braun Ozzie Pujols Wright Yount Sandberg Pacquiao Autos FT
Is the williams in your org not the same one pictured above? I am interested in the Pujols and williams. I will try and send you an offer in the morning.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

RE: Castro Gehrig Williams Braun Ozzie Pujols Wright Yount Sandberg Pacquiao Autos FT
No its not the same. The 1993 and 1994 Upper Deck Williams Autos aren't in the org and since I have to list something I put that in there to work with. I'm supposed to be helping friends move tomorrow after lunch so not sure exactly when I'll be on but will do my best to check back as much as possible tomorrow.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Last bump before I head to bed. Feel free to send open offers and I'll get back to them tonight or tomorrow morning.

(02-27-2013, 08:51 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: No its not the same. The 1993 and 1994 Upper Deck Williams Autos aren't in the org and since I have to list something I put that in there to work with. I'm supposed to be helping friends move tomorrow after lunch so not sure exactly when I'll be on but will do my best to check back as much as possible tomorrow.
Sent you a PM.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Responded. Going to be around for the next hour or so then gone most of the day so get those offers in/replied to.

Just stepped in the door guys, taking a break, grabbing a bite to eat and checking and responding to pms, offers. ect

Vick and Jpp Autos have been traded. Anyone else.

Boy is this site moving at a snail's pace tonight. Only have one incoming trade, lets change that.

Ted Williams Auto has been traded, anyone else?

Lets get some trading going.