`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Wanted to share

RE: Wanted to share
Gunnar and Bella are two awesome kids ... Chadomac and Aprirr are probably two awesome parents!
The apples don't fall far from the tree!
Great stories, thanks for sharing!

Chad ... hoping that you get a full remission from whichever cancer you are fighting!

In one of my favorite movies, Armageddon, Harry (bruce willis) Stamper's elderly dad, played by Lawrence Tierney has a little throwaway line that always touches me whenever I watch it. He says (and I'm paraphrasing here) "Harry, do you know why god gives us children? So we can have flowers in December."

Seems like you guys are starting to see your flowers a little earlier than that.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

love this story,
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

Wow, Awesome stories!!! I had to fight back the tears.
[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**

Don't have kids, but welled up a bit. Great story!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

hey guys thanks for all your great words they mean alot!!! i am currently fighting colon cancer it is my second time in 5 years with it but i refuse to give up! both times i got blessed and it has been caught at stage 2. i will contuine to fight the good fight and enjoy collecting vottos with my little one ...and maybe a few hendersons for me ; )

(02-21-2013, 01:58 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Gunnar and Bella are two awesome kids ... Chadomac and Aprirr are probably two awesome parents!
The apples don't fall far from the tree!
Great stories, thanks for sharing!

Chad ... hoping that you get a full remission from whichever cancer you are fighting!

In one of my favorite movies, Armageddon, Harry (bruce willis) Stamper's elderly dad, played by Lawrence Tierney has a little throwaway line that always touches me whenever I watch it. He says (and I'm paraphrasing here) "Harry, do you know why god gives us children? So we can have flowers in December."

Seems like you guys are starting to see your flowers a little earlier than that.
Couldn't put it any better than that. You sure are eloquent.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(02-21-2013, 10:32 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Couldn't put it any better than that. You sure are eloquent.
Thank you, nyyankeesfan28!

Chad, keep on fighting! You've got a great little guy to help raise!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.