`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking to trade for Lamar Miller

RE: Looking to trade for Lamar Miller
i just pulled a rookie ink of him,i still have that press pass one and what would be available for this? i collect these 1/1s but im putting it out there to see if i can get something nice.... lmk.

[Image: lamarmiller_zpsab4f342e.jpg]

[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Check me out

i keep sending open offers but no reply back from ya? CMB link first and lmk what you want for the 1/1 press pass auto

(02-20-2013, 01:52 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: i just pulled a rookie ink of him,i still have that press pass one and what would be available for this? i collect these 1/1s but im putting it out there to see if i can get something nice.... lmk.

need yours, open offer sent with comments...cmb link first and lmk what you think you would need exactly for it....thanks!

(02-20-2013, 04:21 PM)jriley002 Wrote: Check me out

nah.. i looked and you cancelled the trade before i could even look again so i figured you were done... no big deal
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Offer sent

thank you so much for helping my pc!!

(02-20-2013, 01:52 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: i just pulled a rookie ink of him,i still have that press pass one and what would be available for this? i collect these 1/1s but im putting it out there to see if i can get something nice.... lmk.

need more millers

more, more, more.....?

Have a Panini Black Onyx jsy and a Panini Black AUTO Patch gold of his, both are on the bay but if its worthwhile I would pull them

I pulled this, it is #5/25

[Image: scan0127_zpsf20d2c29.jpg]