Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking to trade for Lamar Miller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Needing only autos right now, cmb and lmk if you see anything first before going to the organizer. Thanks!
I have a Lamar Miller 2012 inception blue auto 58/150. interested in anything redskins
thanks for the easy trade!

(02-09-2013, 11:40 AM)seanmvp13 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Lamar Miller 2012 inception blue auto 58/150. interested in anything redskins
I have a few miller autos. Is the richardson patch in your bucket for trade? LMK, thanks!
richardson patch??

(02-09-2013, 03:01 PM)spitjean Wrote: [ -> ]I have a few miller autos. Is the richardson patch in your bucket for trade? LMK, thanks!
looks like topps platinum maybe. its the first picture under autos. Its in a picture with a weeden and a few others.

(02-09-2013, 03:20 PM)cccupps420 Wrote: [ -> ]richardson patch??

also looking for alfred morris and rg3
can you shoot me the link...not seeing what you are seeing...i dont have an album with just autos...is it 2012 autos album?
looks like a mistake when you actually click on it its a josh gordon auto. weird. any alfred morris?
nope got rid of the only thing i had of him yesterday...you selling them at all?

(02-09-2013, 04:26 PM)spitjean Wrote: [ -> ]looks like a mistake when you actually click on it its a josh gordon auto. weird. any alfred morris?
i have topps chrome rc auto and elite rookie inscriptions auto ( the clear one ) PM me an offer
Pages: 1 2 3 4