`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Jumbo

2013 Jumbo
Fun to open. All for trade once I put them in. Got a Ethier Sp also but forgot to pull it out for scanning. Enjoy.

[Image: EPSON006_zps616bffba.jpg]
[Image: EPSON007_zpsb218200c.jpg]
[Image: EPSON008_zpsa95e31db.jpg]
[Image: EPSON005_zpsfcfad8d8.jpg]
[Image: rxDwab1.png]
Collector of Yoenis Cespedes, Jose Canseco and other Oakland Athletics of the past and present

RE: 2013 Jumbo
Man I really like the look of this set compared to the last 2 years. Will be posting mine later tonight, but what strikes me by your break is the Carter auto. How many stickers do these guys sign. With his unfortunate death last year I have to wonder if Topps just has a stockpile of auto stickers to put on cards anytime in the future they want. Like is there 1000s of Trout stickers sitting in a vault waiting to be used over the span of his career? Will we be seeing Musial autos over the next few years?
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Nice box!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

nice box man!! love the Carter auto and Griffey medal. got my jumbo coming!! thanks

Nicely done indeed. I would love a shot of the Gary carter auto!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(01-30-2013, 07:24 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Man I really like the look of this set compared to the last 2 years. Will be posting mine later tonight, but what strikes me by your break is the Carter auto. How many stickers do these guys sign. With his unfortunate death last year I have to wonder if Topps just has a stockpile of auto stickers to put on cards anytime in the future they want. Like is there 1000s of Trout stickers sitting in a vault waiting to be used over the span of his career? Will we be seeing Musial autos over the next few years?

George Kell died years ago and they still are putting his auto stickers on cards. They must have a ton of those signed stickers sitting around.
Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

Check me for the griffey please thanks
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(01-30-2013, 09:34 PM)ringers1993 Wrote: George Kell died years ago and they still are putting his auto stickers on cards. They must have a ton of those signed stickers sitting around.
That's kinda disturbing on some levels.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Really nice. Will love a shot for the Carter auto.

Will be needing the ruth and grandy once up