`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
NBA 50 Greatest PC 48/50

RE: NBA 50 Greatest PC 43/50
(02-28-2014, 03:26 PM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: Just purchased another one! Card 44 should be here soon!
Which one did you pick up or is it going to be a suprise? Smile

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I finally picked up a Mailman! It's hard to find one that's not Leaf or in his college uniform, so it took me some time to find the right one.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

(03-01-2014, 10:48 AM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: I finally picked up a Mailman! It's hard to find one that's not Leaf or in his college uniform, so it took me some time to find the right one.
Wow that is awesome man! Glad to hear that you got one that isn't Leaf or a Retro card. The Mailman card I got is from Fleer Retro and only cost me $30 so I was okay with that Smile I am excited to see your new addition.

RE: NBA 50 Greatest PC 44/50
Number 44/50 finally came in today, the case is beat up but the card itself is in great condition. Didn't feel like braking the Flawless seal to take a better picture.

Thanks for looking.

[Image: 0C0A0485-330B-4A0A-949C-40C048C22DA1_zpsytubv2zg.jpg]

Dang another really nice one! I still need one of his for my Dream Team PC. Have had my eye on a couple recently but they always skyrocket at the last minute. Ugh. Nice pickup!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(03-06-2014, 04:17 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Dang another really nice one! I still need one of his for my Dream Team PC. Have had my eye on a couple recently but they always skyrocket at the last minute. Ugh. Nice pickup!
Thanks! Yeah, I was having a problem with his cards for awhile too. Hope you find one soon man.

Man that Malone is sick! I just picked up another card for my collection....for my Mikan auto for $37 dollars!

(03-07-2014, 10:03 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Man that Malone is sick! I just picked up another card for my collection....for my Mikan auto for $37 dollars!
How the heck did you find one for that cheep? Congrats man!...Getting closer and closer. I just pick up two replacements, Got a new Bird and West coming in (didn't like the college uniform or sticker)...I'll prob end up selling the two I have graded.

(03-07-2014, 10:59 PM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: How the heck did you find one for that cheep? Congrats man!...Getting closer and closer. I just pick up two replacements, Got a new Bird and West coming in (didn't like the college uniform or sticker)...I'll prob end up selling the two I have graded.
What is the West and Bird? Send me a PM I might be interested. The Mikan I got is from the brand Razor. It is a cut auto and is slabbed by Beckett. It doesn't have an actual pic of him but for 37 I can't complain. I will probably replace it in the future but for now I'm content.

(03-08-2014, 12:32 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: What is the West and Bird? Send me a PM I might be interested. The Mikan I got is from the brand Razor. It is a cut auto and is slabbed by Beckett. It doesn't have an actual pic of him but for 37 I can't complain. I will probably replace it in the future but for now I'm content.
Can't go wrong with that price. I've seen some nice displays of this complete set with some nice cut autos displayed. I just missed on another McHale auto because I was in a late class...I think that makes 6 diffrent ones that I've ether missed or outbid at the last second...thought he was going to be easier!

*edit* okay, just got a McHale as well as Debusschere tonight!