Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Michael Turner Auto - Not In Pricing

Michael Turner Auto - Not In Pricing
Hello all,

Maybe someone can help me out here. I can't find a card in the price guide. I have a 2006 Topps Michael Turner auto.

The number on Topps Cert is: 3270716 and card number is: T-Mt

Let me know if anyone has any ideas on how to find a price and/or if anyone is interested in the card, Thanks.

Here is a pic:

[Image: Untitled.jpg]
[Image: 54Urlacher54.gif]
BEARS DOWN

RE: Michael Turner Auto - Not In Pricing
when searching, less is more:

http://www.beckett.com/football/2006/top...-g-5587346

that's your huckleberry

i searched "2006 topps michael turner", then used the filter option for auto. i did a couble check on checkoutmycards to be sure

Thanks, that got me a price idea, appreciate it.

What I was talking about however was putting it in my org. I can't find it in that price guide. I did however not state that in my original post, lol. I forgot about the store pricing. So, guessing Beckett screwed the pooch on that one as I have seen with a few other cards.

Least now I have a price point tho, so thanks for that part again.
BEARS DOWN

the link i gave you is the beckett listing in the opg

Yeah I used the link, lol.... Not sure how I missed the part to add to org from that, guess my mind was elsewhere. Thanks again, At second glance, I got it in my org. Still lost why that card wouldn't be found from Michael Turner and not use to seeing that layout from the link you gave me. All a moot point tho as I got what I needed, so thanks a million.
BEARS DOWN

that little plus sign at the left on that page (when you you hover over it, it says "add to organize")