`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
The Great Trade Up Competition 2013 - Trade Thread NEW ADDED

RE: The Great Trade Up Competition 2013 - Trade Thread UPDATED
(01-04-2013, 09:42 PM)EmoryB Wrote: Question: Can I begin a trade with someone that has my card listed in their wants list or must I let the trade come to me, when I actually recieve it? I have yet to get it but looked and many people have it listed as a want in their org, but they are not regulars on the board. Can I send an offer? Or will that be a violation? Just checking thanks!
Heck yeah, go get em'. If they are willing to allow you to trade up then why not. You don't even technically have to trade up by it seems silly not to since that is the point of the competition.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

send an offer but dont accept until yours is in hand
[Image: dontpray11.png]

(01-04-2013, 09:42 PM)EmoryB Wrote: Question: Can I begin a trade with someone that has my card listed in their wants list or must I let the trade come to me, when I actually recieve it? I have yet to get it but looked and many people have it listed as a want in their org, but they are not regulars on the board. Can I send an offer? Or will that be a violation? Just checking thanks!
i'm not positive but i think you can totally initiate a trade. i would say yes.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

Thanks just wanted to make sure since they are not forum regulars! Obviously I am going to try and trade up...and not accept until it is in hand. But I can initiate, hurting since I have yet to get my card from Tuesday darn holidays.

Back to the top so someone can see the Jim Rice Historical Stitches card that just came in. And thanks to Buckles2335 for the trade.

Thanks for the Giles!! Good luck to the rest of you guys too!

trade in the books, sweet kershaw coming in, see the front page. thanks to thepozr
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

RE: The Great Trade Up Competition 2013 - Trade Thread NEW ADDED
Would hate to help you win, but I kinda need that Kershaw. I may be sending an offer your way.

Trade #2 is complete. Thanks to aktlingit, coming in for card #3 is a 2012 Topps Golden Moments Die-Cut Ken Griffey Jr card #GMDC19. If you are interested send a PM or give the thread a bump and comment here.

Pm sent Neifert