`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Massive pull of a lifetime!! (Now with pics)

RE: Massive pull of a lifetime!! (Now with pics)
(12-30-2012, 03:11 PM)ugameck Wrote: That's weird. What are they? Stickers?
Not to sure. I thought it was kinda weird, but it says on the back that they come from official worn. So I have no idea. I will say this though they feel more like rubber than a sticker.

For those that can't see pics - just go to ebay. It's a weird "official" piece. Almost like they had puffy stickers they played with, then affixed to the card. Anyone know what they are?

Back of card says "official material" or something like that. True 1/1 - logos....of something.

Cool card, regardless!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

They aren't the embroidered patches, they are like the rubber/plastic/whatever patches. Maybe that's the way they will be from the new Nike jerseys now?

So I think these are the new style of nfl logos on the front of the shirts. As proof I found this article:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/201...s/1799235/

If it was and actual patch I doubt it would have done that. It probably woul've ripped completely off the jersey if made of cloth

That is an amazing card but no way someone is going to pay $1000 for non-auto'd shields. If it was auto'd you might get it. My guess is $300-400 tops.
Things I collect:

- Dallas Cowboys Autos, Game-Used & Patches
- Arizona Cardinals Autos, Game-Used & Patches
- Quite a few stars and anything that catches my eye

Check my org for my cards for trade.

Here is a link if you want to see pictures:
http://s216.beta.photobucket.com/user/so...k/library/

Nice card, but I am more awestruck by the $3 Shipping Fee attached to a 1k BIN.

(12-31-2012, 12:01 PM)soberdick Wrote: That is an amazing card but no way someone is going to pay $1000 for non-auto'd shields. If it was auto'd you might get it. My guess is $300-400 tops.
Actually I've received several offers for more than your estimate. $400 is not a serious offer when the RG3 single shield non-auto sold for $430 and the Andrew Luck non-auto sold for $799

The reason for the shipping fee though is because I had a person once claim that they had to pay for shipping back when I did free shipping. Besides anyone who has come at me with a serious offer I have told them I would wave the shipping fee.

Those are the new logos on the Nike Jerseys.....got a couple on field jsy's and there rubber now......like the stitched ones 1000000000x better though....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++