`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
save your money buy hobby...

RE: save your money buy hobby...
(12-22-2012, 11:18 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Not even 2010 Topps Magic football - retail was loaded with autos? I even pulled a dual auto out of one.
You were the lucky ones! Building the set I bought atleast 100 Blasters and many many packs and only pulled a Mario Williams auto Sad Was truly depressed especially since I seen all the massive hits people were pulling out of them. I remember 1 time spending $400 in Target on packs and blasters lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(12-22-2012, 11:26 AM)branesergen Wrote: You were the lucky ones! Building the set I bought atleast 100 Blasters and many many packs and only pulled a Mario Williams auto Sad Was truly depressed especially since I seen all the massive hits people were pulling out of them. I remember 1 time spending $400 in Target on packs and blasters lol
I'm thinking it must have been connected to lots sent out by Topps - when i picked up some blasters of Topps Magic when they first showed up, I didn't get any autographs. Then they disappeared from the shelves of the local Targets but came back a couple of months later - because i liked the cards, i picked up a blaster and it had an auto. Then i got more and that second group of blasters that the local Targets got were loaded with autos.

I dont buy either just buy singles of my players it becoming a joke the prices per box and the "hits"
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK