`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Do you use the OPG?

Do you use the OPG?
I'm looking for people who use the Online Price Guide for their collection to take part in a small project I'm working on for the Beckett site.

If you're interested, shoot me an email at SusanL@beckett.com

Thanks.
Beckett Football and Hockey Editor
Email: SusanL@beckett.com
Twitter: @YanxChick

RE: Do you use the OPG?
I don't, sorry, just use organize.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I do, but I am probably going to give it up, even though it is just a Guide, 99% of the prices they list are not even close to what actual sales have been
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

I do, but have been getting away from it because of the difficulties with the site speeds. I'll shoot you an email soon.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Been using it since I joined, probably won't renew it when it expires though. Will send you an email now.
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

I've been using it (OPG) for a while now and just renewed my subscription. It's a useful tool and is only a guide .... Nothing more than a point of reference. I've been happy with it so far and would be happy to help in your project. Email on it's way.
MJ
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Use it everyday. Use it to value my PC, for trade values and starting points for auctions. It is just a GUIDE though, not a Bible..and not without errors, but it is the most widely used price guide in the business and not using it can be a disadvantage.

email sent
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

I've been using it for about six years now, it's a great tool for collecting.

Ps.....your a hottie
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I use the OPG a lot.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]