Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Do you use the OPG?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm looking for people who use the Online Price Guide for their collection to take part in a small project I'm working on for the Beckett site.

If you're interested, shoot me an email at SusanL@beckett.com

Thanks.
I don't, sorry, just use organize.
I do, but I am probably going to give it up, even though it is just a Guide, 99% of the prices they list are not even close to what actual sales have been
I do, but have been getting away from it because of the difficulties with the site speeds. I'll shoot you an email soon.
Been using it since I joined, probably won't renew it when it expires though. Will send you an email now.
I've been using it (OPG) for a while now and just renewed my subscription. It's a useful tool and is only a guide .... Nothing more than a point of reference. I've been happy with it so far and would be happy to help in your project. Email on it's way.
MJ
Use it everyday. Use it to value my PC, for trade values and starting points for auctions. It is just a GUIDE though, not a Bible..and not without errors, but it is the most widely used price guide in the business and not using it can be a disadvantage.
email sent
I've been using it for about six years now, it's a great tool for collecting.

Ps.....your a hottie
I use the OPG a lot.
Pages: 1 2