`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.94 Average
GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD
If anybody wants to part with the following please pm me!
Some I can think of:
1994 SP Holoview Die Cuts
1996 Pinnacle Skylines
1993 Pinnacle Cooperstown Dufex version
1998 Ultra Diamond Immortals
1999 UD Ionix HoloGRFX

You guys make me feel inadequate as a griffey fan. A little over 1200 different cards. 47 autos, 50 some jersey/patch cards and a handful or two of misc other collectibles
no org, please do not send trade requests

7 trades going out tommorow, some of them are to some fellow griffey collectors on here. i picked up the 1997 Bowman's Best Mirror Image Atomic Refractor #MI5 J.Cruz Jr./K.Griffey Jr./A.Jones/B.Bonds in one the trades so that and some nice (cheap) pick ups from the bay it was a good weekend. there is one item still sitting out there that im hoping no one finds that i have a bid on. if that comes through i will let you guys see that as well. down to (2) of the 09 upperdeck #855 short print versions now. i need the 1991 and 1999 versions so if you guys got those let me know and i will trade in your favor, i even have a double of one 2001 copy to throw in.
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

(01-06-2013, 07:10 PM)nastynasqb600 Wrote: If anybody wants to part with the following please pm me!
Some I can think of:
1994 SP Holoview Die Cuts
1996 Pinnacle Skylines
1993 Pinnacle Cooperstown Dufex version
1998 Ultra Diamond Immortals
1999 UD Ionix HoloGRFX
I just sold a Skylines on eBay... Sad

Highest bid on the Jr./Sr. dual AU right now is $100.
Looking for:
[Image: temp-1.png]
MLB: - Ken Griffey Jr. - Ted Williams - Michael Jordan (Baseball) and 1961 Topps -
NBA: - Sebastian Telfair -
http://s497.photobucket.com/albums/rr332/GriffeyJr22/

This lot is FS 75.00, car broke down so trying to raise cash. Pm me if interested

[Image: IMAG0011.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0012.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0013.jpg]
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Are you guys quoting the previous post or just copy and past?

anytime you reply to a certain post ot automatically copies it in your message. thats a tuff list that you threw out there. i have only seen a few of the dufex the last couple years and when you do they go skyhigh.
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

(01-07-2013, 03:20 PM)griffey man 1 Wrote: anytime you reply to a certain post ot automatically copies it in your message. thats a tuff list that you threw out there. i have only seen a few of the dufex the last couple years and when you do they go skyhigh.
Ahh thanks! I saw someone a few pages back got a dufex for like $10Sad Who bought this card today? I got a counter of $175 and couldn't pull the trigger.
[Image: 2D9637FA-FD85-45F8-9E1C-ECC18C4A1761-867...007DE9.jpg]

Wasn't me. I was too busy trying to win 180 single card auctions that were mainly 2007/2008 moments and milestones.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

ok i got that lot i was talking about. so check it out and see if you can find why i bought this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120-card-lot-KEN...true&rt=nc
this one isnt as easy as the last