`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.94 Average
GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD
lol yeah when we ever get to finishing our basement griffey will have his own display room of some sort im sure. the bradford plates, lithos, autos etc didnt get pictured
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

I have 6 2012 Panini Legends Convention Griffeys cards that I just got in from an Ebay lot. I'm trading these to the first 6 collectors who wants them. Please be aware some of the cards have a dinged corner. These came in that way and are most likely due to bouncing around in a vendors travel box during conventions. These were not sleeved until I wrapped them. I apologize if you receive one and it's corner isn't perfect. I'm not asking a lot for these just let me know if you want one.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

Could use one, I'm ready for another deal for sure!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Very nice collection guys. I have one card. I asked this question awhile back, but don't remember getting a firm response.

I've got this card in my org as 1995 SP AU190 Ken Griffey Jr Auto. Do I have it labeled correctly?

[Image: Griffeyauto001.jpg]

[Image: Griffey001.jpg]

ITS TUFF TO SAY, THE HAVE REDONE THAT CARD A COUPLE TIMES. I NEED ONE OF THOSE BOB
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

Bob - I'd be interested in one as well

I just picked up his 98 Crusade green for $102. I'm ecstatic at that price
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48

anybody get anything new today

These and a few other misc. came with a lot of 15 Bo Jackson,Galaraga,and McGriff RCs. Nice return for about $10 i'd say..
Sandberg is available if there's any collectors of him around
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=3877&d=1340598607]

I have to say Pacific and Pinnacle made the coolest cards, hands downs, above and beyond anyone else during the 90's. Just my honest opinion.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]