`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
One Case of Finest (The Best Case)

RE: One Case of Finest (The Best Case)
One thing I hate about Topps, what a really $hotty patch for being the Superfractor... c'mon, they could do a lot better than that. Maybe put the NFL patch or the Nike symbol, something better than a uncentered two color patch... but bottomline: GREAT CARD! Congrats!

(08-30-2012, 02:30 PM)usafshelland Wrote: One thing I hate about Topps, what a really $hotty patch for being the Superfractor... c'mon, they could do a lot better than that. Maybe put the NFL patch or the Nike symbol, something better than a uncentered two color patch... but bottomline: GREAT CARD! Congrats!
Thanks a bunch and great point!

Guess they saved the best patches for the patch autos. I feel like all the other jumbo relic autos I pulled were single color. Might have got lucky with simply getting an off-centered two color patch, haha.

Do you all think I should get this case? Ive never bought a case before and would love to but don't know what case to get.

(08-30-2012, 04:11 PM)jc24210 Wrote: Do you all think I should get this case? Ive never bought a case before and would love to but don't know what case to get.
This was my first case, but I can't recommend it for yours.

Most case breaks I've seen for 2012 Finest on other forums have been pretty ugly. I saw scans from a 10 Case group break and I might have had more value in my single case. But it's like I hit the mini-lotto. HUGE gamble.

Jesus Christ! That is spectacular, you KILLED that case!

Wow, very nice case indeed, I've been considering doing a couple cases myself, but not so sure now...
Will Sell Your Cards For A Low Consignment Fee, PM Me For Details!
[Image: BWBANNER.png]
Will Sell Your Cards For A Low Consignment Fee, PM Me For Details!

Masssive luck write ur story to beckett u may be in the next section of readers pulls
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Very nice case overall, and the Luck made it massive. Congrats!!!

Wow... can't believe how much people are bidding for it on the 'bay! NICE!

(09-01-2012, 01:42 PM)usafshelland Wrote: Wow... can't believe how much people are bidding for it on the 'bay! NICE!
WOW - gonna add that to the watch list for entertainment. Dream pull!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)