`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Harassed at the Post Office

RE: Harassed at the Post Office
We've always said this job would be great if not for the customers. Lol.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

90 cents sends your large envelope through the machine. The higher rate does not. The post office "rules" in conjunction with Paypal protection really made shipping cards a complex pain in the rear. I used to ship cheap single cards at the 90 cent rate but there was always that very grey "rigid" area. A card is certainly rigid but the envelope plus the contents is not all that rigid. I never had any problems with my couple thousand 90 cent large envelop rate shipments . I decided printing my own labels to avoid waiting in line at the APC. It is also cheaper since I'm no longer paying full rate for DC on the more expensive stuff. DC requires 3/4 inch thick so packaging does take a little more time. I too have joked with the counter staff about the silly complexity of shipping stuff and they did not mind the feedback. They know I ship a ton of stuff.

(08-26-2012, 11:30 PM)robsvideos Wrote: We've always said this job would be great if not for the customers. Lol.
I find it pretty funny/fitting that you work for the PO but yet it says that you must ship first under your username. What happened, you forgot to take it to work with ya?

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(08-27-2012, 07:21 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: I find it pretty funny/fitting that you work for the PO but yet it says that you must ship first under your username. What happened, you forgot to take it to work with ya?

Nope. I'm just a horrible person.

new updated bucket 12/16

(08-26-2012, 08:51 AM)bselje Wrote: I always pay 1.95 for single cards in a 000.
I didnt know it was negotiable - lol.
+1 LOL MAYBE I SHOULD COMPLAIN TOO!
[Image: lions99.jpg]
BUCKET BELOW

http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy278/tracy08606/

always looking to trade or buy! I AM NOW SELLING ONLY WHAT IS IN ORG.

(08-27-2012, 07:21 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: I find it pretty funny/fitting that you work for the PO but yet it says that you must ship first under your username. What happened, you forgot to take it to work with ya?
I might be talking out of my A$$, but I find this to amusing just another way beckett fails..........Let's take the side of internet scammers over the post office employee.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(08-27-2012, 09:45 AM)robsvideos Wrote: Nope. I'm just a horrible person.
I bet your not, lol. I don't know you, but I'd put my money on, a good guy with a tough job. I'm just fooling around with ya.

(08-27-2012, 10:52 AM)warcraftin Wrote: I might be talking out of my A$$, but I find this to amusing just another way beckett fails..........Let's take the side of internet scammers over the post office employee.
who is an internet scammer?

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

I know. Smile thats why i kept my comment light. Lol.

new updated bucket 12/16

(08-26-2012, 09:56 PM)jarmll Wrote: ...and deal with the ALWAYS crabby postal workers...
I think you are going to the wrong post office. Mine generally offers a friendly, pleasant experience. We are only a town of 70,000, but it can still get pretty busy, and all the employees are invariably polite and extremely knowledgable--much better than UPS or FedEx, in my opinion.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I REALLY think a pack of cards at Target should only cost a quarter. I'm going to negotiate when I go in next time.