`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Hobby Boxes of 2012 Topps Chrome & a Mini Box of Finest

4 Hobby Boxes of 2012 Topps Chrome & a Mini Box of Finest
Was really hoping to pull a Darvish or Cespedes from the TC, as I haven't pulled either of them this year, but t'was not to be. That said, I was pleased to get a colour auto in each box, as well as lots of other coloured refractors and such, and two reds ain't bad, even if they're not of overly exciting players. Also have all the other top rookies and so on, just scanned the highlights. All will be FT as I get it loaded into my org, so lemme know what you want. Cheers.

[Image: break0.jpg]
[Image: break1-1.jpg]
[Image: break2-1.jpg]
[Image: break3-1.jpg]
[Image: break4-1.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: 4 Hobby Boxes of 2012 Topps Chrome & a Mini Box of Finest
Pretty good break on the Chrome, I'm trying to decide if I should buy a few boxes now or hope the price drops in a few weeks. You think 72 bucks a box is a decent price?
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(08-23-2012, 10:42 AM)Haze28 Wrote: Pretty good break on the Chrome, I'm trying to decide if I should buy a few boxes now or hope the price drops in a few weeks. You think 72 bucks a box is a decent price?
My shop has em for $80 which is way too high in my opinion.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(08-23-2012, 10:46 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: My shop has em for $80 which is way too high in my opinion.
I'm stoppingg at the shop down the street from me today and I have a feeling they will be priced at 85, BO has them for 72 right now so I'm thinking about ordering 3 boxes.

I don't see them dropping, as they're sold out at Topps, so the only way dealers can get more after their initial order is on the secondary market, which usually means they go up in price.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

May have to order today then!

71-72 seems to be the going rate right now..I would think the price will eventually level out in the low 60's

nice breaks man!!Smile
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

I pulled 2 Cespedes RC's out of my Chrome. If you want one, I will swap you for that Strasburg insert? I think the BV's will probably be close when pricing comes out.

Would love any dbacks you may have, thanks!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]