`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome additon to my Jedd Gyorko PC...atomic refractor

Awesome additon to my Jedd Gyorko PC...atomic refractor
I know not many people know of Gyorko but he is the one guy I collect the most beacause hes a fellow West Virginian (not many athletes from our state especially baseball) and I went to WVU when he played there. I just started collecting 3 months ago after a longgggg hiatus from the hobby but Ive jumped right in as I have around 50 gyorkos. Lately ive focused on his bowman platinum after I realized i had obtained all his cards minus the printing plates except the top prospects die cut /25, atomic refractor and the superfractor....well ive elminated 2 of those needs with the die cut being easy but got lucky when a few days ago an atomic refractor popped up on the bay for 200 dollars BIN or best offer but there was no way i was going to pay 200 for it. After some negotiations i picked it up for 40 bucks. Ive never put forth an effort for a collection like i have for these so I feel pretty good about it.

RE: Awesome additon to my Jedd Gyorko PC...atomic refractor
I hope he turns out good cuz I pulled his gold refractor auto. going to submit to bgs in a couple days!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: Awesome additon to my Jedd Gyorko PC...atomic refractor
(08-13-2012, 05:14 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: I hope he turns out good cuz I pulled his gold refractor auto. going to submit to bgs in a couple days!
Hes been good at every level and is doing really well in AAA but im sure you know that by now....im the high bidder at 66 bucks on his gold refractor auto right now but it ends in like 2 days so we'll see if i get it. I have the blue but the gold would def be awesome