garage sale finds

garage sale finds
[Image: 100_1220.jpg][Image: 100_1219.jpg]
[Image: 100_1224.jpg]

RE: garage sale finds
those are sweet -pls check me for the Sweeney
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Wow! THose are great! Did the seller know what he had, or was this part of a huge box of mixed cards? Those autos look 100% legit to me.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Sad I don't even want to know how much (how little) you nabbed a Nolan Ryan auto for.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

he had them in binders bought the older ones at two different yard sales and the autos at another paid $25 dollars for the lot thats why i was worried about them being legit

The resident Nolan Ryan collector (Nolan6000?) could tell you better than me, but I'd say, no question, those look legit. That's a pretty distinctive autograph. Amazing find. Congrats.

It would be worth your money to send them in to beckett to get authenticated and slabbed. Especially if you want to sell them. IMO.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Great find dude......... I would get that Ryan checked out for sure!!.......congrats!!Big Grin
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

Wow! Nice pickups! Garage sales are the way to go sometimes. I can spend $100 at a garage sale and get more there then I would have buying a hobby box.

(08-13-2012, 08:02 AM)giantsfan Wrote: Wow! Nice pickups! Garage sales are the way to go sometimes. I can spend $100 at a garage sale and get more there then I would have buying a hobby box.
thanks.hit the Lincoln highway yard sale it goes through 5 different states was amazing so much stuff good pricing planning to go next year but will have to take more $$$$$$$$$$$$
(08-12-2012, 09:21 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: Great find dude......... I would get that Ryan checked out for sure!!.......congrats!!Big Grin
thanks. any others besides the nolan
(08-12-2012, 08:03 PM)uvaspina Wrote: The resident Nolan Ryan collector (Nolan6000?) could tell you better than me, but I'd say, no question, those look legit. That's a pretty distinctive autograph. Amazing find. Congrats.

It would be worth your money to send them in to beckett to get authenticated and slabbed. Especially if you want to sell them. IMO.
thanks. all of them or just the nolan