`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
collector of the month!!!!!!!!

collector of the month!!!!!!!!
Hey all you beckett hockey readers!!! what happened to the collector of the month article in beckett. I for one miss it, it gave all of us collectors a chance to show off our collection. I thought that was a great honor to have your pic of you and your collection and a brief article. What also happened to the awesome pulls article???. The little things like that made this magazine special and one of the best, which it still is but c'mon people at beckett BRING IT BACK PLEASE!!!!!. BLADES OF STEEL in Bridgeview Il

RE: collector of the month!!!!!!!!
(07-19-2012, 10:46 AM)bladesofsteel Wrote: Hey all you beckett hockey readers!!! what happened to the collector of the month article in beckett. I for one miss it, it gave all of us collectors a chance to show off our collection. I thought that was a great honor to have your pic of you and your collection and a brief article. What also happened to the awesome pulls article???. The little things like that made this magazine special and one of the best, which it still is but c'mon people at beckett BRING IT BACK PLEASE!!!!!. BLADES OF STEEL in Bridgeview Il
It has been there I believe. In fact Connie from here in Calgary is featured regarding her love affair with Curtis Joseph this month. Maybe its not called "collector of the month anymore". i could be wrong though.

it is called Supper Collector now i believe

http://www.beckett.com/news/2012/06/are-...your-info/

using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I want my two minutes of fame!
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

For that matter bring back the early-mid 1990's Beckett mags. Great articles and interviews on star players and great articles on the hobby. I always loved getting the magazine and looking at the front and back and inside covers for the great pictures and to sit with a coffee and read it cover to cover. I miss the old magazine.

BTW I was lucky enough to have my Felix Potvin collection featured as one of the super collectors in a goalie issue. It was a cool feeling and I still have several copies lol.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

Connie's feature was a pretty good read.