`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Touch Holder Question

One Touch Holder Question
I've decided to put my Majerle PC in One touch Magnet Cases. Im just not sure what Sizes i need to buy. I have a Few 35pt. Cases already for some base and Singles. what Sizes should i look to buy for the GU and Autos?

RE: One Touch Holder Question
You should be able to cover most, if not all, of the the GUs and AUs with 55 pt; however, grab a few 75s just in case. If you do not need them for this PC, you will find them handy for something else eventually.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I've found that 100-points work best with Panini jersey/autos, 75s are good for Upper Deck GUs, 55s if the GU or parallel card is thicker than a regular card.

The 130s are best for patches, like your Majerle patch auto ... the 100s could work but are a little tight.

My LCS doesn't have a ton of variety, but you can find boxes or cases of these on the bay.

As I was walking out of the shop on Father's Day, my first time going to that one, I saw a box of what I assumed were used one touch and screw downs. I wonder if they sell those at a cheaper price. If so, I might grab some of them and start a display in my room. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I recommend buying 1-2 of each to keep at home.. this way you can verify which sizes you need & buy them on your next trip to the card shop...

for those that don't have a LCS near by, then you can keep your cards in the plastic card boxes, until you have enough to fill a box (or 1/2 box) of magnetic onetouch holders... this way it saves money when you order them online..

I made the mistake buying too many 75ct holders & not enough 100ct.. Lesson learned. Keep a business card in my wallet with inventory of card holders.. so I know how many I need to buy in the future.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*