Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: One Touch Holder Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've decided to put my Majerle PC in One touch Magnet Cases. Im just not sure what Sizes i need to buy. I have a Few 35pt. Cases already for some base and Singles. what Sizes should i look to buy for the GU and Autos?

You should be able to cover most, if not all, of the the GUs and AUs with 55 pt; however, grab a few 75s just in case. If you do not need them for this PC, you will find them handy for something else eventually.

JonathanI

I've found that 100-points work best with Panini jersey/autos, 75s are good for Upper Deck GUs, 55s if the GU or parallel card is thicker than a regular card.

The 130s are best for patches, like your Majerle patch auto ... the 100s could work but are a little tight.

My LCS doesn't have a ton of variety, but you can find boxes or cases of these on the bay.
As I was walking out of the shop on Father's Day, my first time going to that one, I saw a box of what I assumed were used one touch and screw downs. I wonder if they sell those at a cheaper price. If so, I might grab some of them and start a display in my room. Smile
I recommend buying 1-2 of each to keep at home.. this way you can verify which sizes you need & buy them on your next trip to the card shop...

for those that don't have a LCS near by, then you can keep your cards in the plastic card boxes, until you have enough to fill a box (or 1/2 box) of magnetic onetouch holders... this way it saves money when you order them online..

I made the mistake buying too many 75ct holders & not enough 100ct.. Lesson learned. Keep a business card in my wallet with inventory of card holders.. so I know how many I need to buy in the future.