`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Just plunked down $500 for the Ultimate David Wright RC card and my Holy Grail!

RE: Just plunked down $500 for the Ultimate David Wright RC card and my Holy Grail!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-Bowman-Chro...3a74cd19fb

Here is a live Gold one, that auction states 35 have been gaded by Beckett, that leaves this as one of the 15!

Just under the 3 in 385 you can see just make out it says "GOLD"
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

RE: Just plunked down $500 for the Ultimate David Wright RC card and my Holy Grail!
Man that card is awesome. For what you paid and what they sell for I'd say you got a great bargain.

Let's now pray you get a 9.5 gold plate to match the gold refractor Smile
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

My holy grail card is still out there and I would love to see it listed for $500.00 I would jump on it for a $1000.00 in a second and its not even autographed.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

When I collected him I actually had two of those, a bunch of Xfractors, REfractors, base, ended up selling both the Wright Golds because I decided to pay off my house for $500 a pop. Later that year I beleive they were going for either $3000 or $5000. Sort of made me sick. Wink Awesome card. Don't put too much into the number of graded ones, as people often grade, regrade, and regrade cards. So it wouldn't surprise me if down the road there have been 70 graded, but only 50 cards produced.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

I always love seeing people get centerpieces for their collections. Congrats and good luck on grading, glad to see you got a good deal.
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index

That is awesome, congratulations!!!!
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Very nice pick-up, congrats.

Congrats man, great pick up. Enjoy!

Sweet card
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I was worried at first too if it was gold. That was a steal for a gold though, Great pick-up.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html