`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Just plunked down $500 for the Ultimate David Wright RC card and my Holy Grail!

Just plunked down $500 for the Ultimate David Wright RC card and my Holy Grail!
by far the most I ever paid for a card!!! My holy grail is now mine, just have to compelete some sales before the wife finds out.

2002 Bowman Chrome GOLD Refractor Auto Rookie Only 50 made!

I hit the BIN within the first few minutes of it being listed. I will get it graded as soon as I get it. I know the centering looks a little off, but hopefully I can get a 9 out of the card. The auction looked poorly set up, hope it is not a reflection of the condition of the card.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300722116833?ssP...1439.l2649

What do you think? I haven'y see one of these ever sell for less than 900 so the 500 BIN seemed WRIGHT!
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

RE: Just plunked down $500 for the Ultimate David Wright RC card and my Holy Grail!
Way to step up and make a big time purchase.

The centerpiece of your collection I'm sure.

Treasure it.

RE: Just plunked down $500 for the Ultimate David Wright RC card and my Holy Grail!
Nice buy...I'd never keep a $500 SV card in just a top loader though lol...hope the condition turns out good for you!

That's the Gold REF auto? I didn't see the word "gold" in your post but that is the version that is /50.

If so, Congrats on the big purchase!
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(06-06-2012, 03:48 PM)iconms Wrote: That's the Gold REF auto? I didn't see the word "gold" in your post but that is the version that is /50.

If so, Congrats on the big purchase!
I changed the original post, yes it is the GOLD Refractor version

looks like the seller doesnt normally deal in cards so prob didnt know what he had there...

great pickup for you!!
[Image: arod.gif]

werent they numbered to 50? i dont see serial numbers on that card

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...true&rt=nc

this one is serial numbered, though it isnt an auto

(06-06-2012, 04:02 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: werent they numbered to 50? i dont see serial numbers on that card

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...true&rt=nc

this one is serial numbered, though it isnt an auto
I have seen, held, and almost purchased this card a few times, they are not numbered. just has a PRINT run 50.

(06-06-2012, 04:09 PM)captdolo Wrote: I have seen, held, and almost purchased this card a few times, they are not numbered. just has a PRINT run 50.
whew...thank goodness. so they autos were announced print run of 50, the gold non-autos were numbered to 50

congrats! I have 2 of those cards still floating out there on me. I would love to get my hands on these;
2005 Bowman Red #237 Martin Prado FY
2005 Topps Chrome Update Gold Super-Fractors #130 Martin Prado FY

I know the feeling! Enjoy it and good luck on the grading!
X