Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 bx 11-12 Parkhurst/2 bx 11-12 Contenders

4 bx 11-12 Parkhurst/2 bx 11-12 Contenders
sold a tonne of cards as of late so i decided to replenish the ranks
with some new product.... 1st box of contenders yeilded nothing
same with the first 3 boxes of parkhurst, however i was very satisfied
with both products after the breaking was done. the orr and tavares
are pc unless i get a dandy offer.The rest will be added to my org for trade shortly.enjoy, i know i did!
[Image: bdaybreak1.jpg]
[Image: bdaybreak2.jpg]
[Image: bdaybreak3.jpg]

RE: 4 bx 11-12 Parkhurst/2 bx 11-12 Contenders
Why does it seem like every Parkhurst break in this forum includes an Orr auto hit? How many did they make of that card??? Can't just be me noticing this!

Awesome hits! The Orr is stunning, and the patch on the Tavares is sick! Congrats on the great PC hit!

Randi

(06-05-2012, 04:25 PM)kurtanglerookieyear Wrote: Why does it seem like every Parkhurst break in this forum includes an Orr auto hit? How many did they make of that card??? Can't just be me noticing this!
lol, i saw that orr in the thread your talking about i thought the same thing when i pulled it.

Nice red kelly
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Orr was not an extreme short print but still an awesome card.......you pulled some nice ones in your break congrats .!!!...The Hodge compliments the Orr nicely....The Gartner and Bossy two great players throughout their careers that are not as recognized for their accomplishments as one would think 9 straight 50 goal plus season's for Bossy just an amazing player and Gartner 700 plus goals throughout his career congrats on those pulls and the Johnny T very nice.......

(06-05-2012, 10:03 PM)ty4orce Wrote: Orr was not an extreme short print but still an awesome card.......you pulled some nice ones in your break congrats .!!!...The Hodge compliments the Orr nicely....The Gartner and Bossy two great players throughout their careers that are not as recognized for their accomplishments as one would think 9 straight 50 goal plus season's for Bossy just an amazing player and Gartner 700 plus goals throughout his career congrats on those pulls and the Johnny T very nice.......
lovin the stat-cap ty4orce, i was rather shocked the hodge/gartner value when i loaded them up into the org. HOF'ers as such you would think would have a greater value than $15. never really looked at the set much but its really nice. thanks for the comments/views guys.

Love those Smith and Kelly. Would be interested in either.
Beckett Banner

Sweet hits! Interested in the Sutter if its for trade

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

very nice cards congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)