Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think these were game worn?

Do you think these were game worn?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...TQ:US:1123

got a quick opinion on these from psa and came back "likely genuine" ...do these look game worn?

RE: Do you think these were game worn?
it's possible. but it's also very possible that the seller just purchased the shoes from jordan yourself. throughout high school and college i had baseball cleats personalized that were jordan.
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

These are ray allen signed shoes

(06-02-2012, 02:46 PM)natebuzzadams2 Wrote: it's possible. but it's also very possible that the seller just purchased the shoes from jordan yourself. throughout high school and college i had baseball cleats personalized that were jordan.
You play baseball at wv?

They might have been game worn. If they were, I wouldn't be surprised if the seller decided to wear them around. It's hard for me to say. They look blue and I don't think Ray Allen had any blue kicks in his pro career.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(06-02-2012, 05:46 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: They might have been game worn. If they were, I wouldn't be surprised if the seller decided to wear them around. It's hard for me to say. They look blue and I don't think Ray Allen had any blue kicks in his pro career.

I just looked at them closer and theyre purple not blue. seller says these were his game worn shoes when he played for the bucks