IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
FREE CARDS - gift thread...UPDATES 8/3/2012

RE: FREE CARDS - gift thread...UPDATES 8/3/2012
Thanks for the Reds cards boult81!

(08-08-2012, 08:45 PM)dbauer2 Wrote: Thanks for the Reds cards boult81!
your welcome

Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

(08-03-2012, 07:38 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: nlsn200, yours are going out tomorrow with a few other packages. if u already have the numbered pujols card it took forever for me to get i am gonna reach across the cpu and smack ya lol
just wanted to let you know i got a envelope in the mail yesterday my wife told me as we were leaving for vacation now i have to suffer until monday i am down in your area right now on old Lincoln highway hitting some yard sales tomorrow kayaking got some sweet sigs at a yard sale if there real i got roy holiday,tony oliva,mike sweeney,travis hafner,cliff lee,ubaldo jimenez, oh yeah i also got nolan ryan will need your guys help when i get home i sure hope they are real if not i am only out $15

the sweeney is a sweet sigs bat fleer 2001

Got some Hosmers for my daughter from jrmdawg311 today. Thanks man! She was pretty excited. I had to fame a package for the other daughter cause she was pretty mad. They just don't get why they don't both have mail daily like dad.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(08-09-2012, 09:42 PM)nlsn200 Wrote: just wanted to let you know i got a envelope in the mail yesterday my wife told me as we were leaving for vacation now i have to suffer until monday i am down in your area right now on old Lincoln highway hitting some yard sales tomorrow kayaking got some sweet sigs at a yard sale if there real i got roy holiday,tony oliva,mike sweeney,travis hafner,cliff lee,ubaldo jimenez, oh yeah i also got nolan ryan will need your guys help when i get home i sure hope they are real if not i am only out $15

the sweeney is a sweet sigs bat fleer 2001
i actually got one more pujols coming soon i will be sending ya. sounds like a sweet deal on the autos, i hope they are legit. you should of gave me a heads up u were down here, i would of sent ya to the lcs i go to. if u vintage love wax...the guy has a ton and will send for ebay or dacardworld prices and he doesnt search!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Sent 2 free packages today to derek and Fitzy, will be sending more tuesday!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

WOWOWOWOW Got some awesome Kershaw / Dodger cards in the mail from "bravesfanatic1" THANKS!!!
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

Received a nice lot of Bluejays cards from clintorris the other day. Thanks a lot buddy!

(08-09-2012, 11:44 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: i actually got one more pujols coming soon i will be sending ya. sounds like a sweet deal on the autos, i hope they are legit. you should of gave me a heads up u were down here, i would of sent ya to the lcs i go to. if u vintage love wax...the guy has a ton and will send for ebay or dacardworld prices and he doesnt search!
just got home opened envelope sweet cards don't have either of them thank you so much

got a nice rangers lot for grandam1697 Smile
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]