`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming Football Release

Upcoming Football Release
Hello Football people, Im looking to get some more Vikings stuff (colorful patches, hard signed cards etc) and was wondering what new products are on the horizon that youre excited about.

Im looking to mostly buy singles of guys like Percy Harvin, Jared Allen, Randall McDaniel, Jon Randle, Robert Smith, Cris Carter, Moss, Winfield, Henderson, Hutch etc...out of a high end product like 5 Star.

So I was just curious what new products were upcoming that would have a nice mix of past and present, prospects and hall of famers as it were.

Really not concerned with Ponder and Rudolph as I have more cards of those guys than I can stomach atm.

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks in advance.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

RE: Upcoming Football Release
Im sure there are some nice stuff coming out of National treasures...and Exquisite will be coming out soon
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

i can't wait till the new certified Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Well we should start a petition for panini to bring back classics. That would be a perfect mix of what your talking about and would typically be coming out in the next few months. But they didn't make it last year for some reason so who knows if they will do it this year.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(05-05-2012, 01:55 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Im sure there are some nice stuff coming out of National treasures...and Exquisite will be coming out soon
Yeah Ive picked up some nice cards out of Natty Trez

[Image: scan0004.jpg]

I think Exquisite has some of the best looking cards Ive ever seen

[Image: scan0005.jpg]

(05-05-2012, 02:26 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: i can't wait till the new certified Smile

I like certified as well, picked up a few from last years product

[Image: scan0003.jpg]

(05-05-2012, 05:56 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Well we should start a petition for panini to bring back classics. That would be a perfect mix of what your talking about and would typically be coming out in the next few months. But they didn't make it last year for some reason so who knows if they will do it this year.
Not familiar with Classics but it sounds like something Id love.

I took a quick look at the SportsCardRadio release calendar and didnt see anything for Certified or Exquisite, any idea when those come out?

those are some nice cards!!
Baseball: Albert Pujols, George Brett
Football: KC Chiefs, 2009 Certified Fabric of The Game
SETS: NFL 2010 Topps Chrome, 2011 Topps Chrome

[Image: cheifs.jpg]

2012 Certified won't be out until October or November. Exquisite, if it ever comes out again, won't be until 2013.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(05-05-2012, 07:18 PM)go cardinals Wrote: those are some nice cards!!
Thanks man!

(05-05-2012, 08:07 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: 2012 Certified won't be out until October or November. Exquisite, if it ever comes out again, won't be until 2013.
Fingers crossed.