`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Fall of Sidney Crosby?

RE: The Fall of Sidney Crosby?
While Sid the Kid has not fared too well, he is still one of the best in the league. We have to remember that hockey is a team game and no one player can carry a team forever. I think Sid the Kid will go down as one of the better player in league history... and this is from a Flyers fan.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

Personally I don't find him very likeable, but still... perhaps he has fallen from "amazing" to "great?"
[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]

(04-25-2012, 04:52 PM)The-Joker Wrote: Personally I don't find him very likeable, but still... perhaps he has fallen from "amazing" to "great?"
I agree. He was "The Best" but I don't think that's true anymore.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

I really think that when did come back he was indeed great. However I don't think he is near 100% and he didn't go to the tough areas in his latest return. I think Crosby will return to be a strong dominate player again next season....until the next head shot.

I think the Pens had a horrible match up in the first round, they played the only team that could have beaten them. I am still shocked that more people who are hockey fans didn't see it and are so shocked. The Pens could not win at home against the Flyer's all year. I think people mostly haters are using this lost to just bash, question and dump on Crosby. Regardless if people like him or not do not change the fact that he is an elite player coming off a serious injury where he hardly played for 2 seasons.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.