`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Week's Mail And A Break (Pics with top 3)

RE: Last Week's Mail And A Break (Pics with top 3)
nice cards
Beckett Banner

I like hte old time hockey with Lemaire. Of course, the Pronger card is rather special too.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

Those dual Habs autos absolutely jump off the screen and steal the show for me in a very strong field (holy Kane). Crisp black ink on white baseboard...mmm, it's the simple things.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(04-03-2012, 03:07 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: gorgeous stuff randi, I'm loving that Lemaire auto!
Thanks for the compliment! Todd made sure to get that one to me as soon as he landed it! Fantastic trader!
(04-03-2012, 03:18 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: Great adds Randi. Those are some beautiful cards! Maybe you can see if I have anything for the Roy?
I will give your Org. a look over and see if I can find anything. Thanks for the compliment, Mike!

(04-03-2012, 03:45 PM)alto4life Wrote: I was going to try for that Halak from Nate for you but I figured you could work something out for it with him! Those are some great PC adds. That Kane patch is SICK!!! I need the Caps you have up. All but the Neuvirth fotg.(Go figure) Hope all is well!

-Ashley
Well thanks for thinking of me, Ash! Nate gave me the ultimate deal for it, and I am going to make sure that it is known! We will get another trade into the works!

(04-03-2012, 04:25 PM)nemesis77777 Wrote: Great additions! That Kane is pretty filthy isnt it? Loving that. Just for the record, that Halak Stick/Jersey Number - the patch looks similar to the Signature patches one - 4 colours, 3 breaks you're gonna be so stoked haha.
I was so excited when I yanked the Kane! The patch is sick, and to have it signed is even sicker! I can't wait to see what you have to offer, and to get another deal in the works!

(04-03-2012, 05:32 PM)pens1fan Wrote: Sweet additions Randi!!!! Love the Halak and it being 4 colors just makes it that much better. The Kane was a great hit from the Crown. Definatley will get you something nice for the PC. Congrats!!!
Thanks Walt! This Halak is huge for me, and only my second The Cup card of his. I am hoping to land more soon! I am always on the lookout for Pens for you, Hugh and Carl... so I'll post when I land more, and watch the battle ensue! Haha!

(04-03-2012, 07:17 PM)trobbi33 Wrote: Very nice additions Randi. Good stuff!!
Thanks Todd, and thanks for the great trades that we have had!
(04-03-2012, 07:19 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Great additions....your top 3 are awesome! The patches are just SICK!
Thanks Mike! I thought that you might be interested in the Kane... :| Haha! If you are, let me know. Just be assured that I would want to land a Halak in similar fashion!
(04-03-2012, 09:04 PM)afff Wrote: awesome mail day love them all, hawks should have been #1 lol
See! If it was someone else's Top 3 it would have been the Kane on top! Haha! I loves me some Halak! Thanks for the compliment!
(04-03-2012, 09:40 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: great pick ups congrats!!
Thanks J.J.! I have been busy making some great trades with the fantastic community members as of late.
(04-03-2012, 10:45 PM)cpratt2005 Wrote: nice cards
Thank you!
(04-03-2012, 10:48 PM)dam1057 Wrote: I like hte old time hockey with Lemaire. Of course, the Pronger card is rather special too.
Thank you! I love the look of the old-time cards, and to have it signed is fantastic! Pronger is available if you are interested.
(04-03-2012, 11:07 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Those dual Habs autos absolutely jump off the screen and steal the show for me in a very strong field (holy Kane). Crisp black ink on white baseboard...mmm, it's the simple things.
It is the simple ones that usually make the biggest impact! I don't think the card would have had the "oomph" had it been signed in blue like all of the others from that year. Thanks for the Almond, by the way, Al! I am glad to see you back, even if it is on a small scale for now!

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to check out my thread!

Randi

congrats on the beautiful Halak Randi!! oh, and the Kane is quite nice too!
[Image: flyerssig.jpg]

(04-05-2012, 02:37 AM)mrwildcat Wrote: congrats on the beautiful Halak Randi!! oh, and the Kane is quite nice too!
Thanks Matt! Man, it's good seeing you back and active on the boards! Many people were asking about where you had gone!

Randi

No problem buddy, I pulled it in a group break on C&C, and knew right away where it would eventually land Smile Glad to find it such a happy home!

(04-05-2012, 10:28 AM)dragik Wrote: No problem buddy, I pulled it in a group break on C&C, and knew right away where it would eventually land Smile Glad to find it such a happy home!
Again... a HUGE thank you, Nate! I am so glad that I was able to land it from you! I just hope that I can return the PC favor one day!

Randi