`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Week's Mail And A Break (Pics with top 3)

Last Week's Mail And A Break (Pics with top 3)
Hello Beckett Community!

The last week has been an INCREDIBLE one for my hobby! I have landed some amazing adds to my PC, and have acquired my second favorite Halak card! A huge Thanks to Nate (dragik) for that add! I have also gotten pretty far along in my Scratching The Surface PC, thanks to an eBay purchase, and some fantastic trades! My schedule seems to be less and less in favor of me pursuing the hobby, but I will not back down! Haha!

I also hit the card show here in Halifax this past weekend and broke a box of Crown Royale. The past two that I broke turned out to be pretty rough, but this one was a HUGE turnaround! Pics will follow! So... without further adieu:

Jaroslav Halak PC adds:

[Image: HockeyCards005-2.jpg][Image: HockeyCards006-2.jpg][Image: HockeyCards028-1.jpg]

Montreal Canadiens PC adds:

[Image: HockeyCards001-3.jpg][Image: HockeyCards002-3.jpg][Image: HockeyCards003-4.jpg][Image: HockeyCards004-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards014-3.jpg]

2011-12 Scratching The Surface adds:

[Image: HockeyCards023.jpg][Image: HockeyCards024.jpg][Image: HockeyCards025.jpg][Image: HockeyCards026.jpg][Image: HockeyCards027.jpg]

Some traders:

[Image: HockeyCards007.jpg][Image: HockeyCards008.jpg] Pronger is Stick/Patch
[Image: HockeyCards011.jpg][Image: HockeyCards012.jpg][Image: HockeyCards013.jpg]

[Image: HockeyCards015.jpg][Image: HockeyCards018.jpg]

And the box of 2011-12 Crown Royale:

[Image: HockeyCards022.jpg][Image: HockeyCards021.jpg][Image: HockeyCards017.jpg]

Now this looks like another huge disappointment, but the top hit from this box is number two in my top three.

And now the top three:

#3 2010-11 SP Authentic Prestigious Pairings-Guy Lafleur and Larry Robinson 14/50

[Image: HockeyCards009-3.jpg]

A huge thank you to Todd (tepee28) for this amazing card, and the Patrick Roy up in the traders section!

#2 ...and the savior of my box break 2011-12 Crown Royale All The King's Men Patches Autographs Patrick Kane 1/10!!! And no, I am not calling this a 1/1, but it is a prime card!

[Image: HockeyCards019.jpg][Image: HockeyCards020.jpg]

Now, this Kane would have been #1 of most anyone's top three this time around, but you can't beat adding a huge card to your PC! Another big thank you to Nate for this one!!! Thank you, buddy!

#1 2010-11 The Cup Signature Patches-Jaroslav Halak 20/75

[Image: HockeyCards010-1.jpg]

The window on this one is so deep that it casts shadows!!! Four colors and three breaks! The ONLY way that this card could be better was if it was a Habs sweater... but seeing as there is not such card, I am stoked! Thank you again to all that I have traded with! It has been an amazing past week, and I look forward to more soon!

All traders are listed in my Org. and should be marked for trade. If you see something here and it's not in my Org. FT, please let me know. If you are interested in trading, please drop me a line here, PM me, or send me over a trade offer. I only trade using the Trade Tool, so please have your Org. ready. All comments are welcomed and appreciated!

Randi

RE: Last Week's Mail And A Break (Pics with top 3)
gorgeous stuff randi, I'm loving that Lemaire auto!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Great adds Randi. Those are some beautiful cards! Maybe you can see if I have anything for the Roy?
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

I was going to try for that Halak from Nate for you but I figured you could work something out for it with him! Those are some great PC adds. That Kane patch is SICK!!! I need the Caps you have up. All but the Neuvirth fotg.(Go figure) Hope all is well!

-Ashley

Great additions! That Kane is pretty filthy isnt it? Loving that. Just for the record, that Halak Stick/Jersey Number - the patch looks similar to the Signature patches one - 4 colours, 3 breaks you're gonna be so stoked haha.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

Sweet additions Randi!!!! Love the Halak and it being 4 colors just makes it that much better. The Kane was a great hit from the Crown. Definatley will get you something nice for the PC. Congrats!!!
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Very nice additions Randi. Good stuff!!

Jimmy Howard PC
Danny DeKeyser PC

Red Wings collector

Great additions....your top 3 are awesome! The patches are just SICK!

awesome mail day love them all, hawks should have been #1 lol

great pick ups congrats!!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)