`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ITT: You aware me on the best of 2011..post pics.

RE: ITT: You aware me on the best of 2011..post pics.
[Image: 3-31-201262030PM.jpg][Image: 3-31-201262252PM.jpg]
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

bigtrip18- Man, I am liking the look of the totally certified Hankerson, that "rookie" window there just looks right! Sweet Cobb too! Jumbo patches are rad.

duch2izback- Very nice, if anyone is looking for a Ridley 1/1 from Prime it's safe to say you have it! They put proper patches in those 1/1's, what is in that 1st Prime Rookie Jumbo Relic? Looks like a piece of football or something, I haven't seen anything like that before.

Superynaldo- Been some sick Bengals ITT, nice to see some Shipleys love the Plates and Patches rockin Reebok logo. That Limited jumbo is solid, I like the look of Panini Threads too.

Nice post jdetter! Great cards you posted what are the Carter and Dowling? Is that Sweet Spot? I like the vertical setup on those they look fit man. Julio mean mugging on the R&S! Magic is awesome, looks old school. I'm thinking about picking up some Timeless Treasures, looks like a solid product.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

(04-01-2012, 09:02 AM)stefanjwhite Wrote: I'm thinking about picking up some Timeless Treasures, looks like a solid product.
Singles only my friend. The boxes were a horrible disaster, unless you like 5th round draft pick autos /1899. Wink

Here's another 2011, just for fun... The Ricky on the left.

[Image: img477.jpg]
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(04-01-2012, 01:29 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Singles only my friend. The boxes were a horrible disaster, unless you like 5th round draft pick autos /1899. Wink

Here's another 2011, just for fun... The Ricky on the left.

[Image: img477.jpg]
Mirin that Absolute jumbo patch there! Those never seem to disappoint. 5th rounders! Jeez.......poop on that.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

(04-01-2012, 09:02 AM)stefanjwhite Wrote: Nice post jdetter! Great cards you posted what are the Carter and Dowling? Is that Sweet Spot? I like the vertical setup on those they look fit man. Julio mean mugging on the R&S! Magic is awesome, looks old school. I'm thinking about picking up some Timeless Treasures, looks like a solid product.
Yea the Carter an Dowling is a nice Sweet Spot Booklet. lol I wouldnt advise picking up a Timeless. Most are duds, I just had a pretty decent box. I do like that the material for the players is game worn,especially the HOF players and that some of the mem cards tell you specifically what game it came from. The autos however were a dud.