`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions Needed *Mantle/Ruth/Gehrig TTT*

RE: Opinions Needed *Mantle/Ruth/Gehrig TTT*
Regardless, three greats of the game TOUCHED the fabric in that card. If it is for your PC, I would say go for it. I know the relic cards I have of Ruth, Gehrig, Cobb and some of the other great ones is as close as I am going to be able to get to any of their memorabilia. I say in the $350 range. Pull the trigger. Maybe they would be willing to take a Pujols in tradeSmile
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

Haha that pujols is not leaving my PC lol. I would just pay cash for the card. I was thinking about passing up this one and going for a Ruth absolute Mem patch because we all know those were real because panini cut the jersey up in the middle of times square in front of a bunch of people. Just like i said the whiteness of the ruth patch worries me. If you look at all game worn ruth jerseys and what not they are not that white. Idk what im going to do.
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

Go for it. It should be around 350-400, maybe a little more. If you can get the card for that amount, don't think twice. I did pulled a 2010 triple threads Ruth, Mantle and Maris and is in the $350-400 range. Gehrig is more appealing than Maris, so it can be a little higher. Still, that will be a great card for any PC.

Yah, okay I feel like an idiot on this one. This one is in my PC.

[Image: Gehrig-240f27.jpg]

2009 Topps Triple Threads - NYY Legends GU TTRC-18 - Mantle/Ruth/Gehrig 24/27

Paid north of my original guestimate in May 2010...gulp! PM me if you wanna know...

As I look at it in my hand, the Ruth is a little cleaner than the other two, but still has the faded vintage look. Of course, on the back, it says "Embedded in this premium card are authentic game used pieces of memorabilia".

To me, it was worth it. A little piece of history...at least to me.
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

Congrats! That would be my favorite card in my PC Smile
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

I would guesstimate in the $300-400 range, most likely closer to $400. And whether its actual "game used/worn," it material from three of the games greatest!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(03-29-2012, 08:20 PM)crazy4cardz Wrote: on the back, it says "Embedded in this premium card are authentic game used pieces of memorabilia".
2/3 relics could be game used and that statement would still hold true. That Ruth doesnt look game used. Just sayin.

At any rate, nice cards boys.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

Who cares?! I'd pay $500 for it no questions asked.
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

Wow guys thanks for all your input. Not sure what i want to do yet. Guy has it sitting in his bucket and said i could buy it or trade/cash deal for it. Im still hung up on the ruth patch is all. Wish i knew that he actually wore it in a game. lol
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

Maybe the jersey was washed. Does it say Yankees or Braves jersey?