`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions Needed *Mantle/Ruth/Gehrig TTT*

Opinions Needed *Mantle/Ruth/Gehrig TTT*
I need opinions on this card. Im really skeptical about buying game used from players like ruth because that jersey patch looks way to white to be real. The other players look more realistic. Let me know what you guys think about this card. All opinions will be welcome. Would like to know things like this. I have researched them on ebay and other places and have a pretty good ballpark already.

Price- ?
Real game used patches- ?
Anything else- ?

[Image: IMAG0845.jpg]
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

RE: Opinions Needed *Mantle/Ruth/Gehrig TTT*
Buy it. 150-225 range.
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(03-29-2012, 02:48 PM)elberson Wrote: Buy it. 150-225 range.
Your crazy if you think he can get it for that cheap.

Looking at 300-400 realisitcally, unless the person your buying it from isnt smart. Three Jersey pieces, all with pinstripes, gorgeous card.

Only thing is only Topps, and God know if these are real game used patches. Remember they can be from Pants as well, unless it says "Jersey"

Regardless this card is amazing.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(03-29-2012, 03:01 PM)Krangry Wrote: Your crazy if you think he can get it for that cheap.

Looking at 300-400 realisitcally, unless the person your buying it from isnt smart. Three Jersey pieces, all with pinstripes, gorgeous card.

Only thing is only Topps, and God know if these are real game used patches. Remember they can be from Pants as well, unless it says "Jersey"

Regardless this card is amazing.
+1!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I agree. $400 is about right. very nice card
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

i'd say $300 at the most cuz even if the ruth was pants, it's way too white so be real.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Offer your body parts starting with your pinky toe then working your way to a finger or three. An arm if necessary. haha Nice card for sure. I would think it would fetch closer to 500+.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Ive looked at all the completed / active ones on e-bay, and it seems the Ruth Mem piece is lighter on them all, who knows why.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Ruth's pinstripe could have been from a jersey he wore as a coach or after he retired. The pinstripe looks right so I'd say buy it. $300 is a realistic asking price IMO.

Remember, Babe Ruth put on a Yankee uniform well AFTER he retired. He was featured in an article in a June 1948 LIFE magazine in which he posed in a Yankee uniform. He died in August of that year of cancer. If the card doesn't say GAME-WORN, it could have been from one of his MANY appearances after he retired.