IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps and NFLPA announce long term deal

Topps and NFLPA announce long term deal
Topps and NFLPA Announce New Long-Term Deal
By Ryan Cracknell | Mar 28, 2012

Topps and the NFL PLAYERS INC., the licensing part of the NFL Players Association, have announced a new long-term deal. Under the terms, Topps will continue to produce football cards of NFL players.

"The NFLPA is pleased to extend our partnership with The Topps Company, a cornerstone partner for nearly 20 years," said NFL PLAYERS INC. President, Keith Gordon in a press release. ""We look forward to a continued tradition of product innovation, industry enrichment and a healthy assortment of player product."

Other than the announcement itself and the stability it brings, a notable bit of information in the formal press release was a mention of a new product line, 2012 Topps Strata.

In the release, Topps Vice President of Marketing - Sports and Entertainment, Doug Kruep points to additional innovations, "We are focused on enhancing and extending the collector experience beyond physical cards and will be unveiling a new online marketing campaign later this year."
Eddie George Super Collector

RE: Topps and NFLPA announce long term deal
Cool! Some actual good news about the hobby, especially compared to the news about the NFL players suing Upper Deck.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

And its one of the reasons I've always tried my best to support all topps products. There is a reason they have been around since 1948.
Eddie George Super Collector

i miss ud still :/

Sweet! Now I got somethin to look forward to other than that lame crap that panini cards.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**