`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bucket over ORG.....

RE: Bucket over ORG.....
I always check ORG first. Looking for what I want. If I find it, I want to see the condition, so I check their bucket.
Eddie George Super Collector

its not bad to check someones bucket WHEN they have it titled... If I open a bucket and there are no titles on any of the cards, I just close it out and dont even look... I figure if they dont have the time to label their cards so those they are trading with can tell what they are looking at, then I dont have the time to trade with them. I have all cards in my bucket titled so you can open it up and go, "oh, thats so an so, I dont want him"... Trying to sort through some one else bucket is a waste of time and effort. I also have my cards listed in my org for when someone wants to start a trade with me. Not hard to do either of those 2 things... title them in your bucket or list them in org
Looking to trade for Rey Maualuga, Attempting a Super Collection
174/457 = 38% (not including 1/1)
http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae187/donbickle707/

[Image: sig.png]

I like to check the ORGs myself. I'm a PC guy and like to trade for smaller cards, even base that will help me finish certain team sets. People aren't going to have base and inserts in their bucket. They're only going to have GUd autos and patches and I don't trade for that most of the time.

I trade for smaller stuff that people don't scan, so I prefer ORGs.

BTW, if anyone has any Rickey Dudley or Texas Rangers FT, I'm always looking or base and low-end inserts of those. Thanks.

(03-27-2012, 01:07 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Well I like to check buckets over org because I get to see the card and see how it looks. Sometimes i'm not looking for anything in particular, just some cool looking cards. I will then check their org and check the pricing. Doesnt take much time lol.
+1
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

all my bucket cards are in my org.. i personally like showing off my cards so if people are bored and feel like browsing my bucket.. so be it.. i tend to have an idea of what i want and know what cards look like(unless it has a unique patch).. so i agree.. org over bucket.. bucket is just for show.
but i like to add.. my bucket is strictly autograph cards(unless its a that rare low#ed memorabilia card) still..org over bucket lol. does that count as an extra vote? :p
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(03-27-2012, 01:07 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Well I like to check buckets over org because I get to see the card and see how it looks. Sometimes i'm not looking for anything in particular, just some cool looking cards. I will then check their org and check the pricing. Doesnt take much time lol.
I agree here. Smile

i dont have the patience to scan through lists of cards. filtering it out is just bleh to me, i can run a bucket check in under a minute. i know the type of cards I collect and who Im after, its just easier for me

(03-27-2012, 02:14 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: I check orgs first for the main players/teams I collect. Then I prefer Buckets because at that point I am looking for card design/patch design, etc Smile
same here Smile

(03-27-2012, 12:24 PM)bott2711 Wrote: Need some insight guys/gals. I see in the threads a lot that people say check my bucket not my org when wanting to trade. Majority of the cards in everyone's bucket doesn't show the year, serial, price, etc... so why does everyone push the bucket and not the Org when the org gives 100% of the details of what the card(s) is?

example - I had a $50 card. Went looking through a bucket for a $50 card to trade for. Took 2 hours in a bucket. 1 minute in an Org. Please help me make sense of this...lol
I hate checking buckets! Only really use it when I have to or when I wanna see a scan. My bucket however has all the info, player name, set, ect so it's easy to use.

[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

I like looking through buckets because usually people only scan their auto's and game used so it's only about 100-200 cards (or less). I look to see what autos or game used I want, then I go to the organize and search for who I collect to fill up the gaps in the trade. To me it's much faster than taking 10-15 minutes looking through a large organize.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

Org. first then after i find a good one the bucket....most of the time the org will list the card i need/the person who has one/and the BV for a trade
i LIKE that.
then i ask for a scan if a trade or sale is involved
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95