`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Been waiting on this Michael Jordan MAIL DAY....a little UPSET! PLEASE BEWARE!!
Big Grin 
RE: Been waiting on this Michael Jordan MAIL DAY....a little UPSET! PLEASE BEWARE!!
(03-24-2012, 08:30 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: sorry to hear about your troubles. Hopefully, the seller will make good by it. bait & switch?? in regards to the wrong cards.... It is hard to see small flaws in scans.. If I have second thoughts, I try to email the seller, but most time, they say they are selling "as is" which kind of sucks... they can't be honest...

United States Navy Veteran (1999-2011)
+1 Trillion PHP Big Grin
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

RE: Been waiting on this Michael Jordan MAIL DAY....a little UPSET! PLEASE BEWARE!!
I find people do not take the time to inspect their cards. The "as is" garbage is their way of saying it is your fault if you do not judge the picture accordingly. This bothers me becuase most of the time you cant see the defects in the picture. Only way this method would be legit is if they provide a high definition scan....which they do not. The worse thing about most situations like this is they end in the seller saying it is your fault that you didnt look close enough. Take the time to be honest and stuff like this will not happen.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

You can claim item received not as described and dispute it if he doesnt want to issue a partial refund
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

I think you are way over doing yourself. Those 2 cards are the same at top. Shiny cards like that are always gonna have glare and such when they are scanned. I'm taking it you were expecting them to be BGS 10 shape???

(03-24-2012, 07:32 PM)libs021 Wrote: it could be an honest mistake, and he sent you the wrong cards, because the two in question, look like a different variation. hopefully the seller will fix it for you.
+1

(03-25-2012, 12:34 AM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: I think you are way over doing yourself. Those 2 cards are the same at top. Shiny cards like that are always gonna have glare and such when they are scanned. I'm taking it you were expecting them to be BGS 10 shape???
I'm not gonna make a big fuss unless I know I'm right...and yes, I was right. He admitted that most of the cards he listed were pics from other ones...LMFAO

Never stated that in any of the listings. To me this is fraud and should be illegal. We wants me to send cards back then will refund. Nope, I told him to refund and then I'll send out. If not, eBay will be notified.

Basically, I just wanted to warn you guys of this seller and beware of others like this on the bay...

Smile 
(03-25-2012, 09:13 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: I'm not gonna make a big fuss unless I know I'm right...and yes, I was right. He admitted that most of the cards he listed were pics from other ones...LMFAO

Never stated that in any of the listings. To me this is fraud and should be illegal. He wants me to send cards back then will refund. Nope, I told him to refund and then I'll send out. If not, eBay will be notified.

Basically, I just wanted to warn you guys of this seller and beware of others like this on the bay...
You are the buyer and he is the seller... Question... Who must act first in here? The buyer by returning the item or items? Or the seller by giving a full or partial refund to the buyer? I want to know guys, thanks.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

I'm pretty sure ebay requires the buyer to send first for a refund.

(03-25-2012, 09:13 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: I'm not gonna make a big fuss unless I know I'm right...and yes, I was right. He admitted that most of the cards he listed were pics from other ones...LMFAO

Never stated that in any of the listings. To me this is fraud and should be illegal. We wants me to send cards back then will refund. Nope, I told him to refund and then I'll send out. If not, eBay will be notified.

That is not how it works. You don't get refunded first then return the cards......

Notify eBay which cards you have issues with. Then send the cards in question to the seller with signature confirmation. This will allow you to be protected from all areas.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.