`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 Oilers Artifacts Redemption Find

2011-12 Oilers Artifacts Redemption Find
So I submitted a 2011-12 Artifacts rookie card in December and forgot about it, figuring it would not possibly be who I thought it was going to be.

Fast Forward to tonight while I am entering a couple more redemptions and I see that it was RED-212 = Ryan Nugent-Hopkins!

Now, I just have to get the card in hand. Not sure why I haven't received it, since it looks like maybe some people have.

Thanks for looking.

Nathan

RE: 2011-12 Oilers Artifacts Redemption Find
Havnt recieved mine yet & I redeemed it 11/30. The www site still says "Pending -Cards to be built after start of season" Its really starting to tick me off...
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

we will not see these redemption's until April some time. Every year this is roughly when the Artifacts redemption's hit the streets. I have 40 or so that I am waiting on.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

(03-23-2012, 05:05 AM)dark crawler88 Wrote: we will not see these redemption's until April some time. Every year this is roughly when the Artifacts redemption's hit the streets. I have 40 or so that I am waiting on.
I redeemed one (Devils?) the same day as the RNH and that one came in early February. It makes no sense at times how UD handles their business.

Thanks for the updates.

nice find
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

nice hope you get it soon

interested in trading with someone who has received their card if you are looking to trade it
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

(03-23-2012, 05:31 AM)madmack29 Wrote: I redeemed one (Devils?) the same day as the RNH and that one came in early February. It makes no sense at times how UD handles their business.

Thanks for the updates.
Sure they sent a 2011-12 one of the Devils?
I see no evidence that any of them have been sent and would not be surprised if they never are sent.

They better send that SH** out, Im not losing out on a garenteed $100+ RNH card cause the company is retarded
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Guys.
Every year it's the same time. I've personally put the question UD on their facebook and they said (surprise, surprise) APRIL!

I would also venture to guess the one guy who said they sent (Devils?) was actually a 10-11. I redeemed an Eberle at the same time as a bunch of 11-12 and it arrived pretty quick but not a single 11-12 Artifacts RED RC has gone live as of yet. Not one.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com