`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kevin Garnett/Tim Duncan dual patches...

Kevin Garnett/Tim Duncan dual patches...
I've got a local guy selling this card. He's been asking near book for it, but is now offering it at best offer. No one in my town is really interested. What do you think is a reasonable offer for it, this is coming from a non basketball fan, but the patches are nice.

Its #'d 35/49 if that makes any difference to the experts.

[Image: 429554_3414365156115_1179644536_3524045_...1843_n.jpg]
Eddie George Super Collector

RE: Kevin Garnett/Tim Duncan dual patches...
Thats a nice card. It really depends on condition of card, cannot really tell from just the photo above. It is interesting that the patch for san antonio is upside down though. How much did the guy want at first for this?

(03-21-2012, 01:28 AM)gq1204 Wrote: Thats a nice card. It really depends on condition of card, cannot really tell from just the photo above. It is interesting that the patch for san antonio is upside down though. How much did the guy want at first for this?
He was asking $42. And in a town of this size, few sport scard collectors around, I've nabbed up some ridiculous deals by negotiating, just know not much of anything of basketball.

I've seen the card many times and have passed it up. Its gotta be nm/mt shape if not better. Said he pack pulled it that way back in 2005.

(03-21-2012, 01:30 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: He was asking $42. And in a town of this size, few sport scard collectors around, I've nabbed up some ridiculous deals by negotiating, just know not much of anything of basketball.

I've seen the card many times and have passed it up. Its gotta be nm/mt shape if not better. Said he pack pulled it that way back in 2005.
Do you know what year the card is? I see skybox but need to be more specific. Also have you tried looking it up on Ebay?
Ok so 2 recently sold on ebay for about $5, but those only had 1 color a piece and didnt have any team logo like that one. I would say about $15-20 at the most maybe even $10.. Hope that helps

Yeah I was thinking about $15 as well. Worst case you can pick it up for $15-$20 and get probably $30-$40 in trade value for it.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Its 2004-05 Skybox. I won't discuss book price as its against the rules but its more than his asking price. I've checked ebay and none have been sold in a while, or at least none in the completed auctions.

(03-21-2012, 01:42 AM)gq1204 Wrote: Do you know what year the card is? I see skybox but need to be more specific. Also have you tried looking it up on Ebay?
Ok so 2 recently sold on ebay for about $5, but those only had 1 color a piece and didnt have any team logo like that one. I would say about $15-20 at the most maybe even $10.. Hope that helps

(03-21-2012, 05:34 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: Its 2004-05 Skybox. I won't discuss book price as its against the rules but its more than his asking price. I've checked ebay and none have been sold in a while, or at least none in the completed auctions.
Not sure you are looking in the right place, 1 was sold about 1 month ago. Here is the listing so you can see it for yourself.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-05-Skybox-F...27c2b1185c

(03-21-2012, 05:48 PM)gq1204 Wrote: Not sure you are looking in the right place, 1 was sold about 1 month ago. Here is the listing so you can see it for yourself.

The one your are referring to is actually diff. He's talking about the patch version. It's #'ed /49 not /199
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(03-21-2012, 05:48 PM)gq1204 Wrote: Not sure you are looking in the right place, 1 was sold about 1 month ago. Here is the listing so you can see it for yourself.

As the above poster said. I have been trying to find the ones #'d/49 not 199.

Well I threw out a $25 offer out at him, we'll see if he bites. If so I could have it in hand tomorrow. Which will either hit ebay or possibly trade for a decent football pc item.

(03-21-2012, 09:35 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: As the above poster said. I have been trying to find the ones #'d/49 not 199.

Well I threw out a $25 offer out at him, we'll see if he bites. If so I could have it in hand tomorrow. Which will either hit ebay or possibly trade for a decent football pc item.
I never saw that numbered to 49, I need glasses 8) haha well at least I tried to help