New MJ Mailday!!

RE: New MJ Mailday!!
Awesome history class, Uncle Buck! Big Grin
I will never fail again! Wink
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-19-2012, 09:28 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Haha I was going after the Jordan patch but backed off on it. Glad to see it went to a fellow collector on here. When you get it let me know what hte patch looks like because I couldnt tell from the scan.

LOL!!! There were two Jordan patches I was watching on ebay and the first one sold for 260$. I had to have this one. I put a maximum bid of 200$ and it held!!! I will let you know how it looks as soon as I get it. The seller told me the card had some minor white on the bottom right corner, let's hope it is not much, although this is normal for a thick card. I hope the patch looks great, from the picture I can't tell either!!!

(03-19-2012, 10:49 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Sweet bucket...

Stoudemire looks like a beast on that card! The hand writing in the background really makes it look artistic. Not sure if that was purposely intended, but man it just looks really abstract and stands out IMOSmile
Thanks! The background is part of the work I have to do LOL!!!!

That is a great collection. I hope to have a Jordan collection like that in the future.

Hey buckunteer.....post that Pippen jsy here on this forum first before feebay and I can see what I can do for it.....Wink

Nice pickups edescartes, I love that Wilt.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!