`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New MJ Mailday!!

New MJ Mailday!!
Bought these from the bay. I might be going crazy!! Tell me what you think.

New MJ Patch /100

[Image: MichaelJordanUltimateCollectionPatch.jpg]

Wilt Chamberlain Patch /100

[Image: WiltChamberlainUltimateGamePatch.jpg]

Amaure Stoudemire Tag Patch /5 (This I got from a fellow member)

[Image: DSC01616.jpg]

Jordan Artifacts /250

[Image: DSC01621.jpg]

I have 30 Jordan jersey cards as of know. Looking to get a lot more. I have to cut down on spending for at least this month, but I will be back!!!! I have been woriking on this collection for a long time now. Hope you enjoy it.

Here is a link to the collection for those interested!

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...ollection/
Will only trade with Delivery Confirmation!
[Image: BannerCards041.jpg]

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...l%20Cards/

RE: New MJ Mailday!!
Haha I was going after the Jordan patch but backed off on it. Glad to see it went to a fellow collector on here. When you get it let me know what hte patch looks like because I couldnt tell from the scan.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

love the jordan patch

Nice MJ's. That Wilt is so cool. Perfect placement or alignment for the Wilt Game Patch. Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-19-2012, 09:48 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Nice MJ's. That Wilt is so cool. Perfect placement or alignment for the Wilt Game Patch. Smile
+1000 That Wilt patch is NAH-STEE.

I'm still trying to get my first Jordan jersey card. Got 3 floor cards, jersey is next, then patch, then I'll pull an auto (HA).
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]
Smile 
(03-19-2012, 10:19 PM)buckunteer Wrote: +1000 That Wilt patch is NAH-STEE.

I'm still trying to get my first Jordan jersey card. Got 3 floor cards, jersey is next, then patch, then I'll pull an auto (HA).
I have a dual of MJ and LBJ in my bucket. It may be available. Depends if you want to trade and what offer is in your mind. Big Grin

(03-19-2012, 10:23 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: I have a dual of MJ and LBJ in my bucket. It may be available. Depends if you want to trade and what offer is in your mind. Big Grin
Nice card, but the LBJ part kinda ruins it for me. Honestly I keep hoping I'll pull the Jordan/LeBron dual GU piece from 09-10 UD so I can trade it straight up for a solo Jordan GU piece.

Though actually I have an entire game-worn Scottie Pippen jersey back at my parents' home in Ohio. One of my mom's friends won it in a contest and she had daughters and they didn't want it so I got it. Maybe I should sell that and use the cash to buy Jordan cards haha.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Smile 
(03-19-2012, 10:32 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Nice card, but the LBJ part kinda ruins it for me. Honestly I keep hoping I'll pull the Jordan/LeBron dual GU piece from 09-10 UD so I can trade it straight up for a solo Jordan GU piece.

Though actually I have an entire game-worn Scottie Pippen jersey back at my parents' home in Ohio. One of my mom's friends won it in a contest and she had daughters and they didn't want it so I got it. Maybe I should sell that and use the cash to buy Jordan cards haha.
LBJ, yeah, LBJ...

Is that a full size jersey that is not cut up? If so, that is so cool! Yeah, you can sell that with a legit COA and use the $ to buy your MJ jersey and/or patch card.

(03-19-2012, 10:37 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: LBJ, yeah, LBJ...

Is that a full size jersey that is not cut up? If so, that is so cool! Yeah, you can sell that with a legit COA and use the $ to buy your MJ jersey and/or patch card.
Yep, full jersey. Hanging next to my Nike replica #45 Ohio State football jersey with Archie Griffin and Andy Katzenmoyer autos on the nameplate since college jerseys can't have the names on them. Easily the coolest memorabilia piece I'll ever own Smile

(for those unaware, Griffin wore #45 in the 70's, won 2 Heismans and is the only college football player ever to start in 4 consecutive Rose Bowls. Nobody wore #45 at OSU for 25 years after that but they weren't officially retiring numbers yet. Katzenmoyer came in way highly recruited, asked Archie's permission, wore the number and was a 3-time all-american. Now the number is retired so I have the autos of the last two Buckeyes to ever wear the number. /history lesson!)

Sweet bucket...

Stoudemire looks like a beast on that card! The hand writing in the background really makes it look artistic. Not sure if that was purposely intended, but man it just looks really abstract and stands out IMOSmile