Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
49er fans. Yay or nay ?

49er fans. Yay or nay ?
I will start off by saying this.

I have nothing against P. Manning. To me he is in MY top 5 QB's of all time. I would go as far as to say he is actually in MY top like 3 or 4 of all time.

BUT...... He is coming off a SERIOUS injury. And I would LOVE to win the Manning lottery IF he/we can avoid him re injuring that neck.

A part of me wants him. But a part of me says stay away....

I know he prob. WON'T sign with us. But the chance brings a HUGE smile to my like 30 years of being a Niner fan.

On the flip side we have basically DUMPED millions on 1 playoff caliber season on Smith. So I also wanna say hey why not dumped more of the millions we WASTED on Smith and take a chance with Manning.

Alright. I now open it to you the Niner fans of this board.

What you think ?

RE: 49er fans. Yay or nay ?
if he stays health manning +49'ers = SUPERBOWL

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

The Niners play the Saints IN New Orleans. One bounty = Manning out of the game for good. Wink

Seriously though, that last part actually applies WHEREVER he goes. The other teams will be gunning for him. I am not convinced his neck is EVER going to be healed enough for playing NFL-calibur football again.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(03-17-2012, 06:36 AM)all day baby Wrote: The Niners play the Saints IN New Orleans. One bounty = Manning out of the game for good. Wink

Seriously though, that last part actually applies WHEREVER he goes. The other teams will be gunning for him. I am not convinced his neck is EVER going to be healed enough for playing NFL-calibur football again.
THAT is what worries me ADB. That is the part of me that SCREAMS keep away.

But the 30 year fan WANTS him.....

We wasted the 30 or 40 he is gonna prob. get on Smith over the years.... For NOTHING. Why not a shot at another SB. Gore deserves a shot at a ring.
And that 4th quarter meltdown ticked me off to NO END !!!!!!!!!!
It STILL bugs me when I think about it.

Others are gonna say that other guy Wink
But we had a shot at the end AND Smith blew it.

I think Manning will end up in a wheel chair if he's not careful... I think the money he is wanting is WAY too risky... but taking him over the often overrated Smith... hmmm... what to do...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(03-17-2012, 07:03 AM)superynaldo Wrote: I think Manning will end up in a wheel chair if he's not careful... I think the money he is wanting is WAY too risky... but taking him over the often overrated Smith... hmmm... what to do...
I think the only people who rate Smith highly is the niners front office. LOL

I really like smith but he isn't that great. I originally wasn't on the manning bandwagon but I'm leaning that way now. I just think its now or never for the niners. They have all their main players locked up for the next few seasons and they have to make a move at qb now. I say we take our chances with manning. Worst case scenario is he gets hurt and we get to see kaepernick play. Also I don't care about the money they dump into him because if he gets hurt and it ends his career or out for a long long time they will make him restructure his contract. It happened with smith. But with great risk comes high reward and it's worth it.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I think no matter which team Manning goes to... Packers=Super Bowl!!!! Tongue Tongue Big Grin Big Grin
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(03-17-2012, 07:09 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: I think no matter which team Manning goes to... Packers=Super Bowl!!!! Tongue Tongue Big Grin Big Grin
smh

Well. I got ONE actual fan to respond ( I think )... shesh... all well.